𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑

Start from the beginning

The doors opened and music and people talking was all that could be heard, before stepping out Athena hugged Thor tightly. He instantly responded holding his sister doing his best to try and take away whatever pain she was hiding from him- he hoped his prays to the Gods would work. "That's a lovely idea."

Many eyes were lingered onto Athena as she strutted down the stairs with an elegance only a soon to be Queen could have. They all know of the Asgardians and admired them greatly for their strength in battle but Athena was by far the most intelligent for battle strategies. It was her who normally lead the mission debriefs if it involved invading enemy units that were heavily developed with the newest machinery. That and she was drop dead gorgeous.

Thor trudged behind her with an ugly scowl on his face towards anyone that looked at her with unworthy eyes, man or woman.

Her eyes met Tony's as he waved her over with a welcoming hue about him, "a drink for m'Lady." He handed her a glass from the side and she gracefully took it. Athena and her brother shared a look between each other for Midguards liquor might as well have been water to them.

A wolf whistle came from Maria Hill who eyed her up and down, "you look stunning, Athena," she grabbed her hand and twirled her round, the dress flowing with her body.

Rhodey looked like he was going to say something but with the look Thor gave him he simply nodded and raised his glass high.

"As do you, Hill." She winked at the agent in the gorgeous red dress before squeezing both Tony and her brothers shoulders as she wondered off.

Athena found herself talking with random strangers sat at the bar but her mind wasn't fully engaging still focused on how the real party would start later. Soon after the room was filing out and only a few handfuls of guests were left.

A drink was slid in front of her and she looked up expecting another suitor trying to charm her but was pleasantly surprised to see Natasha. She let out a sigh of relief, "I don't know how much more I could've took of them."

The red head let out a bemused smile as she moped the counter top, "surely this is good practice if your supposed to be Queen."

Athena hummed lightly her fingers tracing the rim of the cup as she thought of her duties that would dawn on her surely soon. A part of her didn't want to be Queen seeing the throne as too big a weight on her shoulders but the other craved it more than anything. All her life her mother and father had taught her in the ways of a leader and trained her in the ways of a warrior. Odin more than anyone was at the centre of those trainings stressing on making everything she did to be as refined as possible and so it was.

"And you are to be my most humble guest, should you ever wish to visit," she sipped on the seventh martini of the night with a straight face.

"Oh, honey, if I have to save the world one more time I might just live there."

The two smirked between one another before a clearing of the throat was made and she turned to see Bruce settling himself on a chair. "Hey, Brucey," she kindly stood up and patted his arm which he shyly smiled at, "I'll leave you two alone."

Athena sent Natasha a wink before walking off with a sway before sitting on one of the large armchairs that could fit two people on them. Clint and Steve had already sat down, somehow the archer had managed to get drummers sticks and was scratching them together. Maria shortly joined after holding a drunk Dr.Cho who gladly sat next to Athena and cuddled into her side before falling asleep- being a sturgeon must be a tiring life.