𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑

────────────
꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────────

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐀𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍. Her gown was the exact colour of her suit, white with gold trim except this had been made with the finest silks in Asgard. The v-neck and light material made it give the appearance she was walking on water as it flowed behind her and the slit from her thought down to her gold heels showed off her slender legs. Gold trimmings aligned themself throughout the dress and she adorned herself in gold earrings in the shape of a sword, shimmering bracelets from Asgards treasures and a necklace with a gold and green horn dangling from it.

They had finally retrieved the sceptre that had caused devastation and it would no longer be used for evil, she was going to go all out for this party. However, it was partially to take her mind off of the gruesome sights she saw back in the Hydra base. Athena fret for the night to come for if she closed her eyes even for a second a dead pair would stare back at her.

A knock on the door brought her out of the daydream, "coming." She walked to the door and opened it to see her brother standing there in nothing but his jeans, shit and jacket. It was his best attempt at dressing up without wearing his armour. "Suddenly I feel underdressed."

Thor beastly laughed but smiled at her genuinely, "you look lovely sister, like the Queen Asgard is waiting for." He held out her arm for her and she eyes it for a second longer than needed as if judging it before taking it was a small grin.

It was a minor detail but it was one that made Thor's eyes squint slightly as they walked to the elevator. It was quite simply the presence of the two which they had not basked in since- they couldn't remember when.

"I say when this is all over we go on a holiday," Thor said suddenly and Athena looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. He thought she didn't know what a holiday was, "a holiday is what humans use as an excuse to go to-

"Thor, I know what a holiday is, I was just curious to why you asked," she laughed softly.

"Well we have not had the time to celebrate our many victories, never mind have time to ourselves without one world ending."

Athena was nodding along more and more liking the idea of this holiday, "and where would we go?"

His eyes lit up and she was reminded of so many happy moments they spent on adventures together, "wherever we want."