Shopping

Pov marcy:

---------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and try to sit up but felt some weight pulling me down.
I look to my side and see that
it was anne. I felt myself getting bright red and i tried to stay still as much as possible so she doesn't
wake up. Tho I could just reach my phone on the bedside table. I turned my phone on and just scrolled a bit through tiktok.

*time skip 30 minutes later*

I felt something move to my side so I looked and saw that anne started to wake up. '' good morning sleepy head'' i said. She groaned in response.
''also nice to see you'' i chuckled.

''im gonna go get dressed'' she said.
I went to go dress in the bathroom while she stayed and dressed in her room. When we were done
Ms.Boonchuy called us down stairs for breakfast. We went down stairs and ate some breakfast. Since it's Saturday and we don't have school we are going to spend the day by going to the mall and spending time together.

Time skip when their at the mall:

''thanks mom'' anne said '' no problem sweetheart'' Ms.Boonchuy said. I'll pick you up in 3 hours.''ok mom'' anne said before she took my hand and pulled me inside the mall.
We immediately went to the clothing store. Anne and I both looking for fun new clothes.

1 hour later
Anne pov:

''I'm kinda hungry. you wanna go eat something, mar-mar?'' 'yeah of course there is a pizza place right there'
We went to get pizza and shared a quatro fromage pizza together. Once we were done we visited another couple of stores for a couple more hours.

2 hours of fun later

We've been in the store for about 3 hours now and my mom will be here any second to pick us up. We waited 5 more mins until we saw my mom's car pull up. She parked and met us in. '' so how was it girls? '' mom asked.
''it was great'' marcy and i said at the same time laughing when we noticed.
'' guess you both had a lot of fun'' my mom chuckled. It was a 30 min drive and it was quite late so I just stared outside while marcy was playing a game.

After a while I felt some weight on my shoulder. When I looked I saw it was marcy who had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I felt this weird feeling but just brushed it off. I carefully took her switch saved the game and turned it off so it wouldn't fall. 20 more minutes and we were at my home. We decided marcy was gonna stay another night and her mom was okay with it so she's staying. I picked her up bridal style and carried her in my room and put her on my bed so she can sleep. I went to go change and after that I also went to go sleep.

This was the next chapter hope you liked it and i'm sorry it took so long I wanted to get it out one week after I made the first chapter but I kinda forgot after a while I even have a book I'm sorry anyways have a good day/night/evening

499 words