"Which you know is not a good idea," Tenzin said to her with a pointed look.

Korra grinned, "Which I know is not a good idea," She frowned suddenly, "What if. . . what if it doesn't work and she gets taken again? What if she gets hurt or worse? I won't be able to handle it Tenzin. Asami means the world to me."

Tenzin sighed, "I see that, but we have all seen her fight. For a non-bender, she is quite impressive. She can take care of herself, Korra."

She grimaced, "That's what she keeps telling me as well. I'm not going to leave her here, not that it would stop her from following me, but I want to, so bad. I don't care if she gets mad at me or hates me forever, so long as she's safe."

"I understand, Korra, but doing everything yourself has never gotten you far before. It's with the help of your friends and family that has always aided in your success." Tenzin replied wisely.

Korra took a deep breath, "I know."

"So what's different now?"

"What's different now is that I have a weakness unlike any other. Asami is my weakness," Korra muttered painfully.

Tenzin cupped her face gently, "No, Korra, that's where you're wrong."

Korra furrowed her eyebrows.

"Asami isn't your weakness, she's your strength. She pushes you to do better, to be stronger. She holds you up when you feel you're too weak to do so and she helps you guide your actions to be the best version of yourself. That's also something I have noticed." Tenzin smiled.

Korra's lips turned up, "You're getting wiser and wiser by the second old man."

"Comes with age, Avatar."

Korra hugged him before walking back to the house so she can see Asami. She was a little surprised she wasn't up yet but paid it no mind as she walked. She saw Naga was still outside, rolling around in the dirt happily and Korra relaxed at the sight, knowing Naga would never leave Asami's side unless to warn her of something going wrong.

"Good girl," Korra told her before stepping inside the home.

She planned to talk to Asami about yesterday and see if there was anything she can do to ease her pain even if she just needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to vent to. When she went to the bedroom though, she opened the door silently to peek inside, her eyes widening at the sight before her. 

Asami sat at the edge of the bed, completely naked, her back facing Korra as she let down her hair, shaking her locks out.

"I was wondering when you'd come to check in on me," Asami said softly.

Korra stood there speechless, unsure of what to do at this moment. She was surprised, especially considering that after last night and what happened.

The avatar snapped out of it quickly though, "Um, w-what are you doing?"

Asami stood and Korra shamelessly looked over her porcelain body, licking her lips at the sight of watching Asami walk around the bed, looking well-rested, a smirk on her face.

"Just greeting my girlfriend," She replied, coming closer to Korra, and pressing her body against hers.

"W-well it's a good greeting," Korra grinned, allowing Asami to pull her to the bed.

Korra sat down and Asami got on top of her, breast perfectly aligned with Korra's eyes. She grabbed the avatar's face, leaning down and pressing her lips against hers hungrily. Korra responded quickly, meeting her tongue with Asami's, and exploring her mouth.