2:I didn't mean it...

"Shut it, Phillip! You made Matt's nose bleed... Shit I'm going to get in so much trouble." As I hear Felix's words, I unclench my fist, feeling helpless. I respond in the most firm voice I can, trying to hide how hurt I actually am. "He called me a fag. Though it may be true, I do not wish to hear that come out of what I thought was my friend. Not to mention that he told everyone without my consent." I glare at Matt as I speak my last sentence, Felix looks at me, sorting his face only a small bit whilst still being serious. "That has no means to become physical. I know that this camp is for the troubled and 'broken', but I never thought that you would be this...Dumb to get physical with someone who was born in a bad area." I try to cut in, but Felix's look shuts me up. "Yes, Felix. I'm sorry...." Matt's groans of pain cut the moment short, and I stand in silence as I see both of them walk back to the medical tent. I let out a deep sigh and hold back my tears that I have been bundling up for the past few weeks and sit on a log. "Why am I so stupid... Hands off feet of is literally a primary school thing.... I'm so fucking dumb... what will Felix think of me?!" My voice broken and the tear falling down my face tickling my cheeks, my eyes squeeze shut I bang the side of my fist against the log. "And for what?! He was just stating the obvious! You're a disgusting, worthless, pathetic morsel." I lift my hands up to my face as the sun begins to go down. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn, hoping that it's not who I think it is, my eyes puffy and red from the tears that are still falling.