time passed, and now both Ishigami and Yuki had gasoline

a loud shout then came from the hallway, just outside of the lab. the door slid open and shook the wall lightly. there appears a boy with such an ordinary boring appearance, this guy? Oki Taiju, a close friend of Ishigami. with this, Yuki takes this chance to take a break.

opening up his phone, he quickly chatted with his friends, one he made online and responded to the basketball club group, apologizing even though the club had ended their meeting for the day.

he occasionally hears what Oki had said shouts, about confessing his love for his crush. Ishigami talks to him with a scowl, looking up from his phone for once, Yuki had never expected Ishigami to extend his hand that held the gasoline they had made, claiming it as a love potion.

overblown that is, Yuki thought.

then, Oki glanced back behind Ishigami after pouring one of precious gasoline down the drain beside him, saying it was never needed and greeted Yuki, "A-! Manato-Kun!" he shouted, coltish.

Yuki smiled at the greeting, but couldn't find an appropriate word to greet Oki back... yet the ordinary boy had beamed at that as if he was just given a new phone.

though, even if Oki Taiju seemed aloof, the boy is called 'big oaf' by none other than Ishigami Senku, why? of course it's not an unreasonable nickname, Oki Taiju possesses such weird abnormal durability, at least that's what Yuki had picked up from being forced to be close to the boy.

Oki then again repeated what he announced to Ishigami back at Yuki, and with a wish of good luck from Yuki, he sprinted out.

at such a gnarly conversation between Yuki and Oki, Ishigami snorted and glanced back at the odd-eyed male who had already emerged himself back to his phone. the science club nerds took a break while those remaining started to bet on Oki's confession.

clink

a can of cola had made contact with Yuki's phone. upon looking up, Yuki saw the scientist extending the can of the nice drink to him, drinking something else for himself, all while gazing out the window.

with a huff of amusement, Yuki took the drink gracefully and put his phone away, unknowingly following Ishigami's gaze outside. it came naturally, unconsciously Yuki followed Ishigami to the window and leaned himself against the window sill, staring down at a girl with luscious brown hair.

she, waiting under the tree for her prince, Ogawa Yuzuriha, one of the friends Ishigami have, one whom Oki crushes on. listening to the club members still betting on Oki almost made Yuki chuckle.

really, even Yuki can see it, both of them, Oki and Ogawa are literally in love with each other. it's apparent by their gazes, the way they act around each other and the way they talk. it is not hard to miss.

However, what Ishigami had better made Yuki laugh, "i'll put 10.000 yen on him unexpectedly not getting dumped." even the mad dense scientist agrees.

then again, in the blink of an eye, Yuki did expect a no answer from Ogawa due to her shy nature to things like love but what he didn't expect was that all he could see was black, a void, similar to his hair.

what had happened? sure Yuki had heard some screams but he thought it was due to excitement that Ogawa accepted Oki's undying love.

he felt sick.