Jelousy ᡣ𐭩

MASONS POV:

I usually dont mind y/n having male friends, I mean i have a lot of friends that are female but
this dude gets in my nerves.

__________________________________

I watch y/n on the bed , she twirls her hair and texts her friend Jason. I pretend to look at my phone but i watch y/ns every movement.

she smiles and "Im going to the bathroom!" She. immediately runs to the bathroom with her phone.

I look down, all i can do is hope. Jason is much Hotter than me, he has abs , stronger and had nicer eyes than me.

Y/n comes back and i ask "Wanna watch something honey?" i give a gentle smile "mhm" she doesn't look back and keeps texting.

"Y/n/n get off your phone" I whine "hm? Oh sorry" she turns off her phone and places her head on my shoulder.

"Who are you texting?" i look at her and open her phone. "Nobody." she looks away "so Jason is no one?"  i raise my voice bit

"Mase it" i cut her off "No y/n i am clearly upset you have been ignoring the moment i got home"

"Fine mason read the text then!" her voice rises and she looks away and crosses her arms.

"Whatever y/n" i open her snapchat and open Jason.

__________________________________

Jason
Y/n

Y/n leave mason and come with me 😉

No, I love mason his sweet kind and caring

and really ugly 💀

No his very handsome and he has a perfect smile

You will never ever replace mason.. he is my soulmate..

your loss y/n

             ❌You have blocked this person
_______________________________
"y/n, i-im sorry" i look over at y/n, "its okay."
she says and turns to me. I hand Y/n her phone back.

y/n gives me a hug and rests on my shoulder.

Some time passes by and i can get that y/n called me her "Soulmate"

"y/n, do you really think im your soulmate?" i look over at her and move a bit of hair infront of her face.

"Yes, Mason i have never been in a this long of a relationship. and im not planning on ending it, i want to spend evey second with you. I will love you till the grave" she looks at me

"I love you too y/n, your my special girl" i give her a kiss.

"Your my Jealous boyfriend"

__________________________________
A/N:
Hey everyone, i just wanted to say that i was thinking of doing a Walker Scobell Short Stories or Finney Blake stories!! Please lmk which one should i do!!
__________________________________
WORD COUNT:444