My best friend Choso

x posted on tumblr

I had just gotten off of work, pulling up at home and when I say I had a long day, I mean I had a longggggg day. Delt with asshole customers thinking that they can grope me just because I have a nice ass and work in a bar. Ugh. I unlocked the door and imediatly took notice of my kitchen light being on. I was almost positive I left it off before I left earlier. I sighed tossing my keys down on the table along with my bag.

I just want to change, smoke and pass out. I pull my phone out and dial Choso's number before making my way to my room, he picks up on the third ring. "Yo princess" I pushed open my door, freezing when I see not just one, but two idiots on my bed.

"Choso what the fuck?!" I sighed clutching my chest, and ending the call on my phone. "Your plan to kill me?" I joked, he had a joint in his mouth and just gave me a sly smile. "Hey y/n" Megumi laughs. I gave a smile and walking over to Choso's spot on my bed swiping the joint from his lips before placing it between my own.

I pulled as much smoke into my lungs as I could holding it in for a few seconds before exhaling. I looked back at the two sitting on my bed " What are you guys even doing here an- No wait how the hell did you even get in?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I never have either of them a key, I knew that for a fact. Megumi started laughing so loud, that I'd compare it to a hyenia.

"This guy started banging on the door before he realized you weren't home - and decided to climb through your bedroom window like a freak! Then he unlocked the door for me." He couldn't stop laughing as he pushed Choso's side while he laid there just shruging his shoulders as if it was a narmal thing to do.

"Yeahhh you should remember to lock your windows gorgeous," he smirked. This shit-head has the audacity....

"And what if one of my neighbors saw you and questioned you? Huh? What then idiots?" I walked into my closet stripping off my work clothes and grabbed one of the oversized shirts lying on my counter before throwing it over my head and heading back out passing the now-dead joint to Gumi. This time they both just shrug.

"That my shirt?" Choso questioned, a smirk resting on his lips.

This is how my nights usually go, the guys come over and we kick back, and smoke, and half the time they just crash in my spare. Well Megumi does, Choso usually passes out in my bed, and since we've known each other for so long (I've been in love with him so long) it just became normal. And tonight is no different, It's almost 3 a.m. when Megumi stands motioning for me to give him a hug seeing as he was tapping out for the night. I stood wrapping him in a tight hug. I've always thought of him as a bonus brother my parents never gave me. Before I could pull away Choso swung his head back over the side of the mattress and bit my thigh.

"Ow! Cho what the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled rubbing the spot softly as Megumi laughed. He mumbles something about it "being his cue to leave and to keep it down" and then he's gone. I know it's going to be bruised tomorrow. I turn on Choso who is now standing at the foot of my bed, I blink stomping over to him. "You! What was that for? You can't just do shit like that Choso!" I state jabbing my finger into his chest.

Sometimes there are instances where he makes a comment or does something that makes me think I actually stand a chance and I used to think I did, but I never had the courage to ask. Choso is just standing in front of me smirking and watching as I jab him in his hard-as-a-rock chest repeatedly waiting for an answer.

"Shit like what?" he asks, tilting his head to the side before backing me up against my desk caging me in as he towers over me. I keep wanting to respond but I can't think straight with him this close, the sound of his voice sending tingles to all the right places "Come on Princess... Use those words. You were so fiesty just now?" he laughs before he starts to back up. Before I even realized what I was doing, and before he could get too far I grabbed him by the back of his neck pulling him back to me and smashed my lips to his. For what felt like forever (but was only a few seconds) time froze, as I realized what I did I started to apologize.