TWO: Consultation

Teru had left school early today, claiming he was sick. He wasn't. He stood outside the Spirits and Such Consultation office, sighing before stepping in. If there was anyone who could give him some advice, that conman was the best option. As he stepped in, he saw Serizawa organizing some books, Tome reading something, and Reigen on his laptop. Teru suddenly didn't feel as confident about asking for advice, considering Tome was there. If it was only Reigen and Serizawa he would feel better about it, but he had never really interacted with Tome. Would she say something to Kageyama-kun about it? Teru hoped not.

  Reigen looked up from his laptop and he closed it quickly. "Oi, Teru, what brings you here?" He asked, and motioned for Teru to take a seat on one of the chairs. Teru chose a seat, and he inhaled and exhaled in a small rhythm to prepare himself to ask for advice. What am I doing? he asked himself. Asking his Shishou for advice on how to confess to him probably isn't that smart...  At least, Teru didn't supposed it was, but he was already here, so...

  "I need some advice, er..." Teruki looked over at Tome. "Can she leave?" "Hey, why should I leave? Do you have something personal going on that you don't want me hearing or something?" Tome inquired. Teru nodded and she seemed to understand, walking out the office door. Reigen's interest was piqued. "Something personal, eh? What is it, a crush or something?" He raised an eyebrow. "Well, yeah. That's exactly it, actually," Teru replied. Reigen froze up for a moment, glancing at Serizawa for some reason. Odd.

  "Well," Reigen finally spoke up. "You've come to the right place for advice, any specifics on what advice you need? Flirting possibly? Confessing?" Reigen waved his hands in several different gestures faster than Teru's eyes could keep up with.  "Uh, confessing." He muttered out. Goodness, he couldn't even be confident right now? Bummer. 

  Reigen clasped his hands together and he took a moment to think. Oh no, did he not have any idea either? "Confessing..." Reigen mumbled to himself. His head jerked back upward abruptly and he grinned, his hands separating and going back together in a single, loud clap. "First, make sure you have a good place and time to do it, make it matter! Second, practice! Ready yourself- maybe get a gift for that special person that you know they'd like. Third, if you get rejected, don't beat yourself up over it- at least you tried!" He instructed, waving his hands around in many of his various different gestures. Teru was surprised, he acted like he had experience- but he doubted Reigen's ever confessed to anyone before judging by his initial anxiety at the request for advice on the topic.

  "Do you have experience with this?" Teru questioned. Reigen seemed to freeze in place once again. "Er... Of course I do what question even is that hah!" Reigen waved a dismissive hand, sweat dripping down his face. "Okay.." Teru glanced at Serizawa, who seemed to be looking at Reigen for too long. Double odd, but Teru wasn't here to ask what romantic tension Serizawa and Reigen obviously have. 

  Teru sighed, and he blurted "Do you happen to know what a good gift for Kageyama-kun would be?"