ONE: The Wall

Teru stared at the ceiling for what felt like eons. Thoughts swarmed his head like bees in a meadow. It was usually like this in his head, rushing winds of ideas and other things in his brain that went away as fast as they arrived, but for the first time in awhile he found his mind too cluttered, like a wall had been built suddenly and forced his mind to stop at one specific topic. 

  Kageyama-kun, Teruki's head was filled with him. It bothered him a little bit, only being able to think of Kageyama-kun to the point where his tasks were barely being done. Teru couldn't remember when he started feeling like this, but it sure was affecting his daily life, that was for certain. In fact, recently it had sent him into a spiral of those "Am I gay?" quizzes online. He was sort of glad no one was around to check his search history, because that would be a hell of a thing to explain.

  Teru looked at the time. 8:30 AM. He jumped up immediately. School had already started- He was definitely going to be late! Teru quickly put his uniform on over his clothes that he had slept in and grabbed his bag. He skipped breakfast, rushing out of the door in such a frenzy that you'd think he was a Baskerville running from a giant evil hound. 

...

  Teru was like a robot in most of his classes, absentmindedly doing his work and leaving each class routinely. His brain was on autopilot and he was left wondering each moment what Kageyama-kun was doing, or how was Kageyama-kun feeling, et cetera. Some people tried to talk to him but he waved them off with a "I'm not feeling well" just so he wouldn't have to pretend to hear what they were saying. 

   Before he knew it he was back in his place, staring at that same exact ceiling once again and thinking about that same exact person. The wind wouldn't pass this wall, that's what it looked like. It was stuck hitting that wall each time it tried to blow past. Teru had one idea of how to fix this- but he really didn't know how to go about it. He was typically pretty extroverted and talkative, speaking his mind without issue, but this was very different. He'd have to confess to something and possibly even be let down when he's replied to. Teru had 'dated' people before, but that was mostly just a popularity thing and he's found he doesn't even like girls in that way, not to mention they always asked him out first.

  So what is he supposed to do in a genuine situation where he confesses first?