But i was feeling anxious. What would happen if they know what he has done. What if everyone hate him , my mind was filled with thoughts.

Suddenly i felt a tight grip around my hand when i looked up , i saw arun holding my hand. I felt like , he was consoling me .

The doctor talked with him about all the medicine i had to take and about the rest i need and left.

After a few minutes, i finally started calming down , When finally Arun asked me something that i was expecting.

"Why didn't you listen to me code ???".

"I told you to stay away from him. I told you he is not good for you so why ? Why didn't you hear me?, he asked. I could feel his sadness and anger in his every word.

"He didn't do anything.....", i said in a low voice.
I didn't wanted him to blame phi jeff. I know what he did was wrong and I hated him for it but i didn't others to hate him or blame him.

"Really?? REALLY CHAY !? YOU'RE STILL PROTECTING HIM ? AFTER ALL THE THINGS HE HAS DONE TO YOU??", he yelled at me. His words were filled with concerned and anger.

"Do you have any idea what i felt when i saw you laying unconscious !? Do you have any idea how your parents are feeling right now??", he asked.

"Please... Please Arun don't tell them anything. Please... I'm begging you please ", i cried out. I didn't wanted my family to know anything.

He let out a laugh. ," you really think they won't guess it ? They were out of town for one day and before going out that Bastard came to your house asking phi creamy where you were. And after that you become like this. Do you really think they are dumb enough to not understand?", he said.

"Please arun , please. He didn't do anything. I swear, whatever happened, it was with my....my consent. ", i said " please don't say anything "

For one moment, arun stayed complete quite. I guess he didn't believe his ears.

But i didn't have any other way , i didn't want to harm phi jeff. I loved him. I knew everything was wrong and messy but i still couldn't put him in danger.

"Consent ", he said " you said everything happened with your consent, is that why you've those marks on your body ?", he asked.

I looked up to him , tears were rolling down my face. I couldn't bring myself to answer his question.

"Answer me , barcode. Is that why you've all those marks on your body?",

I was frozen in the moment. I couldn't move or say anything, even i couldn't feel anything.

"Fine... You don't have to answer. But trust me , your this decision will end up hurting you the most. ", he said and left the room slamming the door.

I was left alone in the room. I'm sorry..I'm sorry... I'm sorry....

(ARUN POV)
.
.
.
After returning to Thailand for some work , i wanted to meet code. I wanted to talk him and ask him if he had read the latter. I didn't wanted him to hate me but in mind i knew if he had read it , he might hate me.

So i couldn't bring myself to meet him. But i called phi creamy to ask about him , when she said everything.

After hearing everything, i didn't know why but i had that feeling that something might have happened. But i couldn't do anything.

But later when phi creamy called me and said that she couldn't contact code , i couldn't stop myself. I called him several times while driving towards his house. But he didn't pick up .

I was feeling anxious, many negative thoughts were feeling my mind. I rushed to his house and knocked on his door but there was no response.

My gut feeling was telling me that something is wrong. I called phi creamy and asked about the door locked password. And opened the door but the scenery what was waiting for me was absolutely unexpected for me.

Barcode was laying unconscious by the door. Blood was dripping out through his pants and everything was messy. He was burning up in fever.

I tried to call out his name but he wasn't responding. I rushed to the hospital with him .

Everything was beyond my imagination. I knew what could have happened but at the moment barcode was important to me.

I called creamy and told her about the situation but i couldn't tell her that her brother was bleeding.

I was feeling so guilty, i was feeling helpless. I felt like i couldn't do anything.

I stayed by his side for two days but he didn't wake up. Doctor said it was because of the extreme intercourse and the fever.

I wanted to kill jeff for doing something like this to him. Barcode the person i loved the most was suffering because of a person like that.

In those two days, i didn't left the hospital for once. Barcode's family rushed to the hospital after knowing his condition. They were feeling guilty thinking everything happened because they didn't take care of barcode but i couldn't tell them the truth.

I couldn't tell them , that these all things happened because of that fucker.

After two days when he finally woke up, i asked him but there he was , stubbornly stayed on his words.

For the first time, i felt to frustrated towards him that i couldn't control my emotions. I left him alone. Because i knew, if i had stayed with him even for a moment, i could have hurt him worse and right now he needs me.