Of course. I wanted to go in the bathroom to do my make up.  But then I had decided to take my monthly pregnancy test, expecting it to be negative as every time.

How should I have know that the nausea lately hadn't been food poisoning but.. a little baby..?

,,I.. uhm.. no I'm not done yet.." I said while I tried to wipe away any evidence of my happy little breakdown earlier. I quickly hid the tests in my make-up bag.

,,Oh Z, Imma help you now." Darnell sighed and before I could stop him, he came into the bathroom.

,,Darnell!" I shouted. ,,I could've been butt-ass naked."

,,But you're not." he laughed.

I grinned. Darnell was someone I could never been mad at. Plus, I was happy right now anyway.

,,What y'all laughing about?" Law interrupted us and joined us in the bathroom aswell.

I droped my arms in defeat.

,,I really have no privacy with you two."

They just laughed.

,,I was just telling Missy here, that she should already done her make up, but now, of course she forgot it."

Law make a ,tsk tsk tsk' sound and rolled in his make-up suitcase.

,,You wouldn't survive without us two, Z."

,,Maybe." I said, and couldn't hold back my grin.

,,Are you proud for being almost late for the shooting?" Darnell asked with one brow up.

,,No." I grinned again.

I didn't expect that it was gonna be so difficult to erase my happy grin infront of those two.

,,What's with the grinning today?" Law asked, irritated aswell.

,,I don't know aswell, she's like this for the last 10 minutes." Darnell shrugged his shoulders.

,,I'm just happy, guys. Can't I just be happy?" I giggled.

The men were exchanging looks.

,,Did you drink something?"

,,What. No! You know I'm not drinking and besides, I'm not even allowed to." I answered, then realising what I just said.

,,Does Tom forbid you to drink now?" Law asked.

,,No. No, of course not."

,,But it has something to do with Tom, right?" Darnell smirked.

,,How..?" ,, He's right, You have that Tommy-grinny-face-smile." Law nodded and smirked aswell.

,,The what?"

,,The giggly smile you have when there is something related to Tom."

I was stunned. I didn't notice I had something like this.

,,So you're telling me, I act like a lovedrunk teenager around him?" I raised an eyebrow.

Darnell and Law both nodded and laughed. ,,Absolutely."

I boxed both for that. ,,Idiots. You're just jealous." I mumbled.

,,We didn't deny that, honey."

I smiled, then sighed defeated.

,,Fine. You're right. I am happy right now. And that kind of has something to do with Tom.."

,,HE PROPOSED!!" Law cheered. ,,Finally!" Darnell raised his hands.