Authors Note!

Hi lovelies!

First of all I want to thank everyone for deciding to read my HPHM story! :)

Just a few things before I get started:

1. I have full copyright of the characters I have created, however, Jam City and Harry Potter own the rest of the characters that are involved in this story :)

2. There will be romance between the main character and Barnaby- just to prepare you hehe

3. There will be quite a SLOW burn- mainly because I can't get these two dating in Year One, before they've even met! However, I will be going through 1st, 2nd and 3rd years quite rapidly, so we can get to the better moments haha!

4. I will not be copying the ENTIRE storyline of HPHM- however the key aspects will be included. I do want to include my own dialogue and aspects in order to make the story more entertaining for you to read, and for me to write!

5. Updates may be slow- please keep in mind I am a student and am managing a high workload, as well as competitive sport and my job. I also try to maintain my social life lol. However I am aiming for once a week/fortnight depending on my schedule!

6. Enjoy, and don't forget to vote and comment so I know people are reading this!

Finally, there are a few other writers with amazing HPHM books , so please check out their works too! They have been great inspirations to me for many years :)

All my love

slytherrr_queen