rudeness or heartless?

" Well, it's his birthday today. " Sunangsha said. In the question of who is this 'he' its samrath, in short sam. Su's student and the only normal person around her; because others people around her is either bodyguard or mafia.

Sam is turning 18 today. He's in his school but no one can stop Su from getting what she want and today what she gonna do is just a part of daily basis tease on sam . Sam hate when su does something like this.

Sam is too famous at school to be free at his birthday. But he already rejected so many gifts even in the cafeteria everyone is gifting him. At last he get the chance to eat. Suddenly Sam realise the cafeteria got so much quiet ; and then some known footsteps. "Not again! " Sam yelled while eating. Whom he yelled? And why? Well, Its non other than su. Yes, a highschooler; Sam was yelling at the mafia aka su. Why? As I said Sam hates it when su comes in his school .
reasons?
• su is as beautiful as a goddess and all the boys want her number from Sam even though she's 5 years older than them.
• girls curse her 'cause she's close with Sam
• its against of the rules to come in school whenever you want.
And , to be honest Sam is annoyed by all of the three reasons. Anyways let's come to today's situation. Su being su not listening to Sam and putting a cake on the table. Then su started singing " Happy birthday, to you.... dear baby boy " Sam blowed the candles and said, " I am not 8 year old anymore ." Its the 8th cake he got today but the first and last cake he cut. After eating a piece of cake sam thought su will leave but its who can't do anything without annoying Sam. So su kisses Sam on the cheeks ; and leave annoyed Sam. While the girls are cursing her and the boys asking for her number. But su so used to it.

" Anything different today ? " Natrik asked. He is su's  main bodyguard and best friend. 'Nah it's all same as always he got his cutest version of anger. " Su answers while smirking. Then they left on their Bugatti.

Later in evening

"Baby boy is finally home." Su said while reading her business files. "Why did you came today?! " Sam said in anger .
"If I didn't, you would call me heartless like your 16th birthday. "
"I was kid back then. But what you did today is rudeness. "
"How come on earth it's rudness?! "
"It's rudeness you didn't listen to me. "
"So the question is about rudeness or heartless?" Nat entered into the conversation.