IDW Bonds of Friendship

Zacznij od początku

Tangle: Jewel! I brought guests.

Whisper and Tangle walk in, but Y/N is still captivated by the outside.

Tangle: Jewel, this is Whisper, we fought robots together. 

Jewel: Charmed.

Tangle: Whisper, this Jewel she's the curator.

Whisper: H'lo

Jewel looks in confusion having only seen Whisper in the room.

Tangle: And this is-

Tangle turns to notice Y/N not in the room with them.

Tangle: Y/N?

Whisper and Tangle find Y/N outside, their robotic gaze fixed on the surroundings of the village.

Tangle: Y/N, what's up?

Y/N turns to face Tangle and Whisper, their mechanical eyes glowing with curiosity.

Y/N: Error, New environment. Processing data.

Tangle laughs, a sense of understanding in her eyes as she looks at Y/N.

Tangle: It's okay, take your time to explore. We'll be here when you're ready to come inside.

Y/N nods in acknowledgment, their tail swishing back and forth as they continue to take in the sights and sounds of the village.

Y/N nods and walks in.

Jewel looks at Y/N with fear.

Jewel: BADNIK!

Y/N: Error, false accusation. I am not a badnik.

Tangle: WAIT JEWEL! This is Y/N, they helped save our town from that Badnik attack. Trust me they're not like other robots.

Jewel looks at Y/N, a mix of fear and uncertainty evident in her eyes as she processes Tangle's words.

Jewel: Apologies, I should not have jumped to conclusions. Welcome to my museum, Y/N.

Y/N: Error, Accusation nullified. Thank you for the welcome, Jewel.

Tangle smiles warmly at the interaction between her friends, grateful for the understanding and acceptance that is shown.

Tangle: Me and Jewel grew up together.

Jewel: Only because I was looking out for you. You're the antithesis of "look before you leap".

Tangle: True.

The two go over to a shelf full of gems and other shining stones.

Jewel: We amassed quite a collection over the years. Tangle, looking for adventure, and me making sure she came back alive. Eventually I put together this museum.

Whisper: Its beautiful.

Y/N's tail starts wagging at the shining stones, Jewel notices this curious about their tail.

Jewel: Your tail is interesting, what is it made out of, how does it function?

Y/N's screen displays a loading animation before showing an animation of a smiling face, their curiosity piqued by Jewel's questions.

Y/N grabs the top of their tail and pulls it off.

Jewel: HOLY!

Y/N: Tail is made of Titanium Alloy, offering stability and comfort to the touch.

Y/N attaches their tail back.

Jewel nods in understanding, a sense of awe and fascination evident in her eyes as she observes the unique and advanced technology of Y/N's tail.