The Massive Party

The game finished with a 2-1 win for arsenal with scores from her sister and Caitlin Foord. Emily was happy for her team but deep down she wasn't. With the injury taking a massive setback in her career she didn't know what to do.

The girls all flooded back into the changing room to find Emily sitting in her cubby with her knee in a massive Brace. Her sister Walked up to her with her girlfriend Viv.

Beth: Hey sis, how are you?

Emily: I've been better. I heard about your goal, good job.

Beth: Thanks Em. What did the doctor say about your knee?

Emily starts crying while trying to answer Beth and Viv.

Emily: It's not good beth I've torn my ACL. I will be out for the rest of the season.

Beth walks over to Emily and gives her a massive hug while Emily is still crying.

Viv: Me, Beth and some of the arsenal girls are goin out tonight with some of the man city players. Would you like to come to get your mind off things.

Emily: That would be great thanks viv.

Beth: me and viv talked and we wanted to ask you if you would live with us while your knee heals so we can help you.

Emily burst into more tears but these ones were happy tears. Emily agreed and the three girls left to go home.

Couple hours later

Emily, Beth and Viv arrived at the party a bit late because Beth was taking too long getting ready. As the girls walked through the door Emily's eyes were met with light green eyes. Turns out Emily was staring too much because Viv caught on.

Viv: Oi Emily stop staring at jill.

Emily: Wait Jill as in Jill Roord, Dutch player and man city player.

Viv: Yes and she is also my best friend.

After the conversation Emily went over to the bar to get herself a drink when she was met with those same light green eyes. Emily couldn't stop herself from staring until the light green eyed girl spoke.

Jill: Hey you must be Emily right i've heard so much about you from Viv.

Emily: Uh yeah that is me, I've heard alot about you too.

Jill: yeah, sorry i haven't introduced myself yet im jill Roord number 20 for man city.

Emily: Well nice to meet you Jill.

Emily was starting to fall for Jill a lot.

At the end of the night Viv told Emily that Jill was going to stay the night with them which Emily said was fine and the four girls left. Once they all went home Beth and Viv went to bed but Jill and Emily stayed  up for a bit longer cuddling against each other while talking. Emily soon falls asleep cuddling up against jill. Jill kissed Emily's head and went to sleep herself

Second chapter done im going to try and get more of the arsenal girls introduced but i hope you like the story so far.