Laboratory/Who Reincarnated First?

Начните с самого начала

Veldanava/Y/N :- "It's Tomato,
Velza-chan~~/Brat!!"

Veldanava :- "WHY AREN'T YOU BLINKING!!!"

How can I explain this.... Well...

Y/N :- "I am just.... built different"

<Master for real is the G.O.A.T!!>

Veldanava :- "You are built LIKE A BYPRODUCT OF AN OWL AND A PIGEON!!!!!"

<Me personally I wouldn't let that disrespect slide... but it just me though>

Y/N :- "You think I'm a mutated pigeon? Well, at least I gained something from it. You, on the other hand, with your horrendous face and IQ comparable to a 10-year-old, are nothing but an UGLY lizard!"

<OH IN THE NAME OF MASTER'S OLD MEMORIES!!! That's a FLIPPING VIOLATION OF LIZARD'S RIGHTS>

Velzard :- "I feel like... I am being targeted as well... Y/N aniki..... KYS"

Well she isn't wrong, some of them were also targeted the entire lizard's race... what does KYS mean... sounds familiar... I believe I heard it back at my old life, when I was young.

<If you only remember, Master>
Huh!? What do you mean??

Veldanava :- "...... ...... ......."

Anyway I just hate the silence, I am getting from that goofy lizard... now his eyes is getting wider... and scarier.. why is he giving me a creepy smile... someone help me.. something is telling me to keep the eye contact.

 something is telling me to keep the eye contact

*Giselle Gewelle From Bleach

<YOU SHOULD MASTER, EVEN I AM SCARED!! And yeah... KYS means unalive yourself>

It seems like, you also seem to share the same instinct as me.... Ohhhhh, now I remember, when I was in middle school, I always use that word whenever I was losing very badly in an argument, or someone decided not to trade lunch with me....

Did this brat just told me to.....
I quickly turned around at her direction, ready to gave her a beating of a life time!! Like how DARE— Oh No, She Is Already Beaten and Knocked Off To A Pulp...