baby ꨄ

MASONS POV:
I wake up with the biggest headache, im completely naked and exhausted, im so confused why am i like this? I hear someone throwing up so i run to the bathroom.

"Y/N?!" I go up to her and rub her back "im not okay" she finally says.

I hug her in the bathroom and she cries  on my shoulder, we can't remember what happened last night.

Y/N asked for some watermelon, even tho she hates watermelon, but when i go to the kitchen an empty wine bottle, and y/n's bra on the counter

It comes to me,  and my stomach hurts, like someone punched me right in the gut.

i grab the watermelon from the fridge, and check the time 1:24 pm. I write down the time and that y/n threw up about 15 minutes prior and wanted watermelon.

"Y/n are you feeling different, than usual?" i hand her the bowl of watermelon "a bit.." she eats some " like what?" "i dont know i feel a bit dizzy and im eating my least favorite furit.

I feel my heart drop. "do you remember last night?" i sit next to her on the bed and she shake her head and eats some more.

"Uhm, do you think you might be pregnant..?"
y/n seems happy to very upset, "what do you mean" she stops eating "you know your ac-" she throws the watermelon on my face.

"y/n please" i say, y/n starts crying "why would i throw food at you" Its clear that she's pregnant at this time..

TIME SKIP 🥴

I come back from the drug store and give y/n the test. She comes out of the bathroom and we wait on the bed, i rub her hands with my thumb.

The timer beeps.

Positive

I look at y/n, she doesn't do anything but. lay down on the bed.

_________________________________
I wake up and look over at y/n. "babe are you okay?" she sleepily says and looks at me

"WE ARE HAVING A BABY?!" i scream " what? no!" she looks at me confused, "but you took a test and an" i stutter "Mason it was a dream, what do you mean!" She giggles and kisses my forehead

" go back to bed im not pregnant, i promise" she says and lays back down " Are you sure?!" I say and lay back down "Mason Thames, I have never been more serious my entire life" she looks at me dead in the eye "okay i believe you"

________________________________

                       ~Word count : 428 ~