You squint your eyes to him you hate it when he used you like a rag doll during training, he enjoyed playing with your stretchable hands just for fun.

"Yeah i know, don't over said that on my face when i fought God enel its the same.." You pout and roll your eyes.

You remember that one lightning god that equally your right opponent.

"Enel? A god?" Gojo tilt his head on the side he could not believe such thing.

"Nahh... He's not really a god... he's Just a man wanting to be a god somehow Sky island was the best island we explore so far..." As you sat on the ground with a signature indian sit so you can tell bunch of story on your adventure on Gojo like usually.

"You fought some pretty strong opponent as far as i remember on your stories so that's why you gained millions of bounties...on your head right?" Gojo said as he sat along with you.

"Yeah i challenge world government when they capture Robin. My friend...I don't care if i violate every rule just to face such strong opponent if they mess with my friends..I have no fear to fight them..." You said as you stared at your hands.

You beat a lot of person just for your friends and Gojo knows about that.

He talk to Zoro before despite of the vice captain hating on him, but surely there's a reason behind hatred.

-°°-

"Is that even an excuse? Our captain is the thing we respect the most. Without her we have no hopes in the very first place..." Zoro said as he rest his back on the wall while Gojo did the same talking to him.

"Can you tell me more about her?"

"Why would you want to know?"

"Y/n-chan is different. She inspired people to live and have dreams.." Gojo explained that zoro however.

The green haired boy went silent and just give a long sighed as he try to collect his thoughts.

"She's from the clan of D. If you feel some connection from her or something made you guys happy it was probably about her ability for sure. But like i said we don't know anything about her ability." Zoro just shrugged.

"What's the clan of D? I talk to Robin she said its a important role for great pirate. They're the god's enemy she said?" Gojo said.

He desperately talk to Robin earlier because he learn from Nami that She's an archaeologists definitely, she know something about history.

He even payed Nami just to know some background from you.

"Did she said something about 'God?" Zoro raise his eyebrow while Gojo only respond with a shrug.

"Its Celestial Dragons. First of all they're not god just entitled world government that call themselves gods..." Zoro roll his eyes.

"Jeez, Just like our Stupid Higher ups. They're elite people that order us around and do terrible things just to their own pleasure." Gojo said that in annoyance.

He hate the higher ups as much as the straw hats hate the world government.

=========

Despite of everything Gojo heard he still wants to learn more about you he treats you the same like his students but far more higher than that. You clearly wanted to know why kuma transported you here at the very first place.

There's probably a reason behind it and you wanted to know what it was?

"Anyways. You did great this time Y/n-chan. However I've never seen you used your true power why holding it back?" Gojo said as he lean while resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you not using your Gear 4th againts me?" He said in a serious tone while staring at you.

You only remained silence as you stared at the ground why are you so afraid to show them what you are capable of?

"How did you know about that?" You said because you never show him that ability of yours.

"Ijichi saw you. You transform a lot more different than your Gear Second or Gear 3rd."

Gojo stood up as he sighed deeply offering his hand to you."show me."

"Eh? But-"

"Show me. It's fine."

You stared at his hand debating either to show him your true potential or let Gojo be curious about you more.

You took his hand as you release a sighed. You trust Gojo he's the strongest whatever happens he can handle everything right. As you close your eyes shut."Move away a bit. You might hate the idea of being surrounded by smoke."

Gojo tilt his head on the side and just nodded while he remain focus on you. He wanted to see your true potential.

You transform your hand into an armanent while you stared at it. You sighed and blow on your left arm which Gojo just a bit shock to witness that.

Muscle Balloon

You tried to maintain focus as your arms and body expand making more taller and tattoo shape of your devil fruit was shown on your chest then a dark eye shadow can be seen as your eyes become more darker than before smokes filled your surroundings.

"She transform I've never seen such a bility for a person to transform." Gojo mumbles to himself when he saw you got completely transformed.

His eyes widen seeing much more dangerous looking than your real appearance.

What the?

Gear 4th

________________

Hello guys author chan here so I'm thinking what should i name our mc's gear 4 i need to change luffy's gear 4 name as Bounce man. I need suitable detail for our mc but you will find that out on the next chapter see ya!