S1 Episode 0: New to Ponyville

Start from the beginning

??? was a little nervous that he was meeting a new pony as he had never interacted with one before besides their folks back in their hometown.

Pinkie Pie: Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! Are you new? You must be new! I've never seen you around here in Ponyville before, so you've gotta be new!

Paint Rush was taken off guard by her cheery tone, but they felt like they could at least speak to her to try and make a conversation.

Paint Rush: Y-Yes, Actually, I am new. My name is Paint Rush.

Pinkie Pie: Paint Rush, huh? I've never heard anypony have that kind of name before! But my Pinkie Sense did tell me that I would meet somepony soon and now I see in front of me somepony new!

Pinkie then noticed Paint Rush body structure.

Pinkie Pie: *gasps* You're an Earth Pony!

Paint Rush wasn't really that surprised with Pinkie Pies outburst.

Pinkie Pie: Sweet! Its always nice to meet another Earth Pony and one that is new to town at that! This day just got better!

Paint Rush: (Thoughts) I've never seen someone so. . . happy and hyperactive before.

Pinkie Pie: Oh! Before I forget!

Pinkie rushes off in a blur, but returns instantly to reveal a wagon.

Pinkie Pie: This is my welcoming wagon! I hope you enjoy it!

Pinkie presses a button on the wagon, revealing a microwave oven, tiny flag poles, and musical horns. Then fun-loving music started playing and Pinkie started singing which which very mush surprised Paint Rush with the loud music but after a bit, he got used to the music and started clapping his front hooves to the beat.

Pinkie Pie: Wait for it!

The microwave oven then blasts a lot of confetti out at Paint Rush and he was just dumbfounded. But soon shakes off the confetti as his face turned into one of happiness as he smiled and let out a small chuckle.

Paint Rush: That was amazing, Pinkie! I very much enjoyed the music!

Pinkie Pie: Really? Yay!

Pinkie ran up and hugged Paint Rush tightly which surprised him and got a blush out of him before she let go of him.

Pinkie Pie: Well Paint Rush, since your new to Ponyville, I'm going to throw you a Welcome to Ponyville party for you.

Paint Rush: Really? A party? For someone new like me?

Pinkie Pie: Of course silly.

Paint Rush: That's. . . sounds wonderful. Thanks Pinkie!

Pinkie Pie: Your welcome. Okie dokie Paint Rush, how about you take a look around Ponyville while I prepare your party for you? It'll be at Sugarcube Corner, the bakery that looks like a gingerbread house! I'll see you later Paint Rush, but first have a cupcake!

Pinkie pulls a cookies and cream cupcake out of nowhere and she hands it to Paint Rush which he took with a bright smile. Pinkie then zooms off to who knows where but she had a thought in her mind about Paint Rush.

Pinkie Pie: (Thoughts) That Paint Rush, he's actually really cute. I can't wait to meet him again.

Paint Rush stared at the cupcake for a bit before smiling as he had something in his mind too.

Paint Rush: (Thoughts) I know my parents never gave everything that I wanted but I like Pinkie, she's the first pony for me to meet and we kinda started hitting it off. I wonder if there's anypony else that I can meet.