his drunken girl | anton

3am

anton heard knocks by his apartment door and suspected it was you.

he turned off the tv and went to the door, opening it to see you leaning your head on the wall.

" baby.. my head hurts " you pouted and hugged him.

he hugs you back and carries you in, closing the door behind you.

" you drunk babe? " he tucks your hair behind your ear and cups your cheek.

" my colleague forced me to drink.. he said that good employees are good at drinking " you pouted at him.

he smiles at you but felt angry inside, he knew he shouldn't have let you go alone.. you worked at a soju company and your colleagues were suspicious.

he moves you to the couch and sits you down.

" how much did you drink today? " he asks.

anton watched as you tried to stay awake, he thought you looked so adorable.

" princess? " he calls you.

you hummed and looked at him, you both make eye contact and anton laughs.

" why are you so cute, you sure you're my boyfriend? " you grab his face.

anton grabs your hand softly as you placed kisses on his face.

you kiss his lips multiple times and he smiles with his teeth hoping you'd stop kissing him but you kissed deeper, pressing your lips onto his teeth.

anton pulls away and rubbed his teeth, knowing your lipstick probably got on his teeth.

" you hungry? you want any food? " he asks.

" no~ i just wanna kiss my baby boy " you kiss his neck.

he sighs and lets you do your thing until you get tired.

" okay so now you wanna shower or head to bed my princess? " he asks softly.

" i wanna shower " you start to unbutton your shirt and take off your top.

" woah. " anton blushes at the sight of your breasts, he's seen you naked a million times but still gets shy.

you threw your shirt on the floor and took off your skirt too, throwing it on the ground as you made it to the bathroom.

anton picks up your clothes on the floor quickly and catches up, scared you'll fall and injure yourself.

" babe i don't think showering is a good idea. " he stops you from turning on the tap.

" whyyy???  " you frowned.

" maybe tomorrow. hm? " he kisses you.

he puts down the toilet cover and directed you to sit down.

he grabs your makeup remover and some cotton pads, dousing them in the water and bending down to your level.

" close your eyes " he says and starts to remove your makeup.

he eventually finished taking off your makeup and brushing your teeth and brought you to the bedroom.

he grabs his shirt for you and you unclipped your bra, putting on the shirt and climbing into bed.

" babe, you're not wearing pants you sure you won't get cold? " he asks.

you took in a deep breath and exhaled, shaking your head no.

" okay " he pulls the covers over your body and gently moved you closer.

you snuggled into his chest and he watched tiktok before sleeping.

~~
next day,
2pm

your eyes opened to a semi dark room, you moved your half closed eyes upwards to see anton watching tiktok.

" morning princess " anton noticed you and turned off his phone.

you hide your face into the pillow and he smiles.

" why are you hiding~ " he flips you over.

you frown at him, knowing he was gonna make fun of you.

" you know how cute you were last night? " he leans in close and smiles.

" don't look at me i'm ugly " you hide your face with your hands.

he smiles and bit his bottom lip, removing your hands.

" why are you covering your pretty face? " he asks.

you pout at him teasing you and he frowns aswell.

" give me a kiss " he pouts his lips.

you grinned and cupped his face, kissing his lips.

he kisses you back repeatedly and smiles at you.

" you still tired? " he asks.

you yawned and stretched, turning your back onto him and accidentally revealing your butt.

he smiles and pulled your shirt up a little, grabbing your butt and backhugging you.

" you look so sexy right now " he whispers.

you smile knowing his dirty thoughts.

you reached behind and ruffled his hair, massaging his head.