I find my composure somehow and we finish packing our things and head out to the car that is waiting outside for us. The car ride to the airport is quick and it's even quicker getting on the plane since we aren't flying with anyone else. And before I know it, we are laying down in the bed that was made for us and laughing about things we've done in the past.

"So you are telling me that you threw up on the side of the road and paparazzi took photos of you," I say through my fits of laughter. "Then one of your fans set up a memorial site for your vomit?"

"I didn't ask them to!" Harry defends as he laughs just as hard as me.

"I wish it will still up so I could see it." Tears are falling out of my eyes as Harry turns his phone towards me and shows me a photo of the memorial site. The photo immediately causes me to laugh even harder than before. I can't tell if Harry is laughing at the photo or laughing at me laughing at the photo. Either way, I really don't care.

"I'm glad it has disappeared."

We spend the rest of the flight indulging in more funny stories he has from the One Direction days. It's so interesting that I was living a very mundane life and admiring his career, not knowing how our paths would cross and become so intertwined.

16 year old Remi was watching 19 year old Harry and was practically fawning over him and not knowing what her future would look like. If you would have told me that I'd be madly in love with him and he was madly in love with me, I wouldn't have ever believed you.

Now I see him as the most important person in my life. I don't understand how I spent 22 years without him, but I am sure that he is my entire future. He will be the person at the end of the isle, he will be the person I buy a house with, he will be the person who helps me get through the labor of our children. He's everything.

"Come on, my love." Harry leads me into the venue after our quick drive from the airport to the arena.

We are running a bit behind schedule so we both immediately begin to get ready for tonight's show once we get into our dressing room.

Harry has to go finalize a few things before the show so he leaves me to get ready by myself for awhile.

I decided on a black satin maxi dress that I have been saving for a special occasion, and I think the final show calls for just that

I decided on a black satin maxi dress that I have been saving for a special occasion, and I think the final show calls for just that. I pair it with black heels to continue the theme of black.

I decide to let my hair remain in its naturally curly state and let it dangle down the length of my back. I do heavier makeup involving a black smokey eye and a bold red lip.

There is a light knock on the door while I finish spraying on my perfume that I know is Harry's favorite. After the Michael incident, I am much more cautious and paranoid about who is on the other side of the door.