eleven ; apologizes

"Why are you with that face?" Janis asks Viola during lunch.

Viola was tired, she felt betrayed and hurt, during the whole day her face wasn't the sweet girl everyone knew.

"Regina kissed Aaron"

"We know. Cady told us yesterday. It's a funny story. We were watching a horror movie and she got there all scary" Damian tells

"But why do you care? We didn't know you liked Aaron..." Janis wonders "Wait... YOU LIKE HER?!??!" And Viola just sinks her head in the table

"Oh. My. God." Damian is shocked

"You can't tell anyone please" Viola pleads

"We won't, but she'll break your heart if you don't stop having a crush on her Vi"

"As if that was easy." Viola roll her eyes

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

'Meet me in the bathroom next class x' Trying to ignore Regina during the whole class failed. When Viola was given a paper with something written on it by Regina she looked at the girl on her side sighing.

She didn't want to go, that was for sure, but she wanted to see what Regina had to say. Pondering the positives and negatives she decided to go.

After the bell went off, Regina hurried off the class with her stuff, hoping Viola would follow.

After some minutes Viola peeked inside the bathroom seeing Regina already there.

"What Regina?" Viola says looking at the blonde "I already missed a Sciense class last week because WE were skipping." Viola says annoyed

"I know I messed up, but I had to give Cady a lesson. Exs are limits, it's like a girl world rule."

"Gosh Regina. Do you even like him?"

"No! Not how I like you. I'm sorry Viola"

"We aren't girlfriends or anything. You don't have to say sorry to me. Are you two dating now? I heard it around" With that phrase it was visible that Regina was a little hurt

"Yeah. But I still wanna see you. The same way from before"

"No. I'm not gonna allow you to treat me or Aaron as a toy that you can use for convenience and change whenever you want."

"He won't know" Regina says and Viola scoffs

"Really? Cheating is fine with you? My morals do not allow that. I thought you knew me better."

"I'll end my relationship with him then. I want you and only you Viola. Please understand that."

"Y'know I came out yesterday to my mom? I cried and cried, all because I was hurt and she didn't know why. We weren't dating, but I just thought...Whatever"

"Did you? What did she say?"

"She said it's okay and it was going to be okay. But the thing is, I was hurt Regina, you use people for your pleasure. They are your toys, you did that with Aaron. People don't deserve that. You hurted me, I thought we were becoming something."

"We were. I'm really sorry. I'll try to do better, I promise. But I need your help Viola."

"You need to stop using people Regina. That hurts, and the fact that you manipulate them is not okay." Viola explains

"Oh please as if you weren't using me for popularity" Regina scoffs "All your 'don't wanna be a plastic' is a shitty act"

"Are you insane? I never wanted to be popular and will never want to. The only thing I wanted was you. To hang out with you, to share kisses, to hold your hand. I would do anything for that. I really like you Regina and I don't give a shit for your popularity. If you think I do you definetely don't know me." Viola turns around leaving the bathroom but before she can, Regina grabs her arms

"I fucked up okay. I'm sorry. I know you don't care about popularity. But for fucks sake, do you think I'm not tired of this popular mean girl act?"

"Just drop it then. Everyone is a grown up. If they don't accept you, their shame. Not yours."

"My mom was queen" Regina drops "I act like I don't listen her, but she said it was the best experience and after that everything sucks. I need to enjoy while it lasts"

"At what cost Regina?" Viola asks and Regina goes silent "If you break up with Aaron we might be able to talk. Until then I'm not allowing you to use me or anyone else as a toy"

By the end of the day, the rumor that Regina broke up with Aaron again started going around.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

I feel like this chapter portrayed Regina well as she toys the boys around and use them for her benefit.

Also! Thank you for 1K reads 💖