"Jack wake up!" Isabella said indicating to him that they had already arrived.

"Sorry."

They got out of the car and walked to the entrance. They rang the doorbell and no one opened.

" Maybe they're not here?" asked Bella knocking again.

The door opened but everything was dark. Isabella set foot inside the house.

"SURPRISE!"

"'Holy Jesus!" she shouted touching her chest.

There was everyone from the cast plus Leah with balloons in front of her.

"Guys..." she pouted. "Wait, I got too emotional" she said looking away covering her face as some tears had come out of her eyes.

"Happy birthday" Leah said coming over and giving her a hug.

And so it went one by one.

All the way to Walker.

"Happy birthday..." he said not knowing what to do. Isabella smiled at him and shook his hand.

"Thank you Walker" she said and walked away to where Momona and Dior were.

Walker let out a sigh and walked away.

After singing happy birthday, eating, doing karaoke and just dance they decided it was time to take a break.

It was 6:34pm it was barely getting dark.

Isabella sat outside, watching the sun go down.

She felt a presence next to her.

"Hi Walk" she said turning to look at him.

"Do you think we can talk?" he asked nervously.

"Sure."

"It's been a long time since you know... "he didn't finish his sentence.

"Since you cheated on me? Yeah, it's been 4 months" Bella said making eye contact.

"I-I want to apologize. I was an asshole and I didn't know what I was doing" he played with his hands. "I know this probably won't fix anything, but could you forgive me?"

"Walker it's okay, we all make mistakes once in a lifetime" she smiled kindly at him.

Walker smiled too. At least everything went smoothly.

"Friends?" Walker offered a handshake.

"Friends" Bella whispered giving him a hug.

Walker opened his eyes in surprise.

The brunette stood up and went back inside.

Walker didn't turn to watch her leave. Because she leaved a long time ago.

He sighed and wiped away his tears. He got up and walked back to the party.

I don't regret us, but I wouldn't do it again.

author's note ヽ(⑅' ˘ ')/ 🍫HIIdid u like the chapter?also, I change the cover do u guys like it?:Dhave a good night/day/ afternoon ❤️

author's note (' ˘ ')/ 🍫
HII
did u like the chapter?
also, I change the cover do u guys like it?:D
have a good night/day/ afternoon ❤️

Walker after Isabella said it's been 4 months: