chapter 2: the deal

*author's note*

Sorry it's been a week since chapter one but this week was hectic for me I would of have this chapter out by we Wednesday but yea. Also this chapter may be short since it's only about the deal and what Alastor has to do for Lucifer(or should I say Luci)

Also I changed up my style a little bit so now when someone talks they have a letter before they talk like this

A:"Luci I will kill you"

A:Alastor
L:Lucifer
M:Maid
C:Charlie
_________________________________________

Alastor sighs as he opens the door of his room. He takes a quick look around the long dark hallway that is only lit up with the occasional lantern on the wall.

He takes a step out of the room and begins walking down the hall. He begins to think and realizes he has no idea where the garden is. So he walks and walks until he finds this big door with intricate designs of a tree and flowers.

Alastor opens the door to reveal a huge garden with a intertwining path of cobblestone. Along the path there are all different kind of flowers like roses and dandelions, there are also bushes of berries. In the middle of this huge garden is a tree with apples on it, under the tree and a table with food and drinks on it with Lucifer on one end of the table.

L:"Alastor come sit down and eat"

Lucifer spoke while pointing to a chair on the other side of the table. Alastor obliges and walks to the table and sits in hit seat.

L:"The chefs made breakfast for us as you can see so why not eat before we begin talking"

Alastor nods his head still holding his bright and big smile. Even though he hates food that doesn't have meat that he eats since he is a cannibal he will still try and eat as to not jeopardize his life especially with the king of hell.

He lifts up the fork and slowly eats the food that is on his plate. He tries not to make himself look disgusted.

After a bit of eating they were done. Now with questions still in his head Alastor will begin to talk.

A:"So why did you save me Lucifer"

L:"please just call me Luci, but I saved you so you can do somethjng that I haven't been able to do for awhile at this point"

Lucifer stops talking and sighs

L:"my daughter Charlie won't listen when I tell her that her dream is redeeming a sinner won't work and I don't want her to fall down hard and lose everything except me, so I want you to go her and discourage her so she wont feel the pain i felt when heaven didnt listen"

A:"I will do it only because you own my soul until the deal is over and I will want my soul back"

Alastor says looking at his wrist where a apple and a snake symbol is.

L:"perfect, while you are doing the deal you will stay here and be home by 8pm or you will feel this"

Alastor then yelps has he feels stabbing pain everywhere all at once and it won't stop. He then calms down when it does stop

L:"yea it is painful but it's the best way for you to listen to that rule. Now you can go either explore or go to the hotel and do what you must in order to get her to stop"

(Next chapter I will try and make longer and also a small time skip will happen that will probably be between a week up to a month)