𝕴 𝕶𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖕𝖙1

ابدأ من البداية

So I kissed the golden guard 🤭😜🖐️

THE FUCKING GOLDEN GUARD?!

OH FUCK-

Y/n POV:
7 hours earlier

Hey y/n. I learned a new woooord! I jumped out of my skin when I heard The Collector's voice.
'Oh...! That's... nice...!' Oh Titan, what word have they found out about.
Crap! He announced.
'Hold on there Colls, that's not a word you should be saying.'
Why? I'm a god. I can do whatever I want! Crap crap crap cra-
'You really should stop saying that. I- Y'know what? You're in my head, no one else can hear you. Sure, say whatever you want.'
I wi-

A knock on the door interrupted them.

'Sorry Colls, talk to you later!'
Byee n/n!

I began to walk up to the door, "Hii, Huntie!" I leant on the doorframe and "fingergunned" as I opened the door. It swung open to reveal Darius. I went bright red and fell backwards. Awkwardly I stood back up.
"I-uh... D-Darius! Oh, uh-I-um... haha... I..." I fumbled with my words, fiddling with my top.
"N-nice to see you! Do you need... uhm... anything?" I coughed to clear my throat.

"Wha- what was that...? Actually, I'm not even gonna-" He paused for a beat, "You have a mission with... *snort* Huntie." He chuckled, which made me go redder than Amity.
Oh boy.
"I know that. I was expecting him to be here. Not... you. BUT LIKE YOU'RE COOL I DON'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT. Aw shucks." I face palmed myself, for what felt like the thousandth time this week.
"Haha, oh y/n don't worry, your secrets safe with me." He winked and then left.
"Secret what do you mean secret. Hahaha. I have none. Who is y/n anyways." I laughed maniacally.

I stood there still rosy cheeked. I went to shut the door but saw Hunter walking towards my room.
"Helloooo...? Y/n, are you alright? You look hot..." I blinked at his words.
"I... what?"

"I-I mean," He went red, "y-you look flustered. From th-the heat. Warmth."
"Yeah... yeah, obviously you meant warm. And not something else... you meant warm."

Silence.

"Mission." Hunter broke the silence.
"Mission." I repeated.

Hunter's POV:
Five and a half hours earlier.

"I'm BORED." Y/n said, for the FIFTIETH TIME.
"Only boring people get bored." I replied, for the FIFTIETH TIME.
"Ugh." Y/n grumbles. They were riding on my staff, with their arms wrapped around my waist, because they didn't want any more people to know about their palisman. I also didn't want anyone else to know about Flap.

"I-" They began.
"I swear to Titan, if you say 'I'm bored' ONE MORE TIME." I warned.
"I was gonna say, 'I actually don't know what our mission is.' Thank you very much." They poked me, "So what is it?"
"Oh. We're re-slaying the Selkidomus." I mumbled.
"AHAH, I knew you didn't kill it... but seriously, are we actually going to kill it? I think it's a bit harsh." They fidgeted with their sleeves.
"No we're not actually going to kill it." I reassured the worried y/n.
"Good."

"So... what are we doing while we're "killing" the Selkidomus?" They asked.
"It's a surprise." I raised my eyebrows knowing fully well that they couldn't see it.
"Alright, Goldilocks. Can't wait." They whispered.
I smiled at the nickname.

Five hours and five minutes earlier.

"Hunter! Can you take your hands off my eyes now?"
"Nope. Not yet!" I laughed and kept guiding them to the destination.

"Almost... almost... there!" I took my hands off of their eyes.
"Woah." They put a hand over their mouth.
I looked at the view. It was breathtaking. We were standing on a beach looking out at the ocean. There were fireflies floating around, their light reflecting off of the ocean. It was... magical.

I turned to face y/n. They were still staring out at the sea. We stayed like this for a minute.
"The view is beautiful... it's perfect." The wind blew through their hair.
"Yeah. This view is so amazing." I whispered, still staring at y/n. They turned towards me, catching me staring.

I blushed and noticed they did too.
Hmm.
Maybe they liked me back.

"Hey y/n?" I took a few deep breaths to stay calm.
"Mhm?"
"Your eyes are pretty." My gaze dropped from their eyes to their lips and then back up again.
"Your smile's cute. 'You're cute when you do anything... actually. And I would really like it if you could be cute... with me?' I'm sorry for stealing your line, it's a good one."

Y/n POV:
Four hours and fifty minutes earlier.

I stared at him in shock. He remembered. AND HE JUST ADMITTED HE LIKES ME.
"Yes! I remember saying that. And, yes I would like that." He took my hands in his. We both looked away, crimson.
"Why has this all of a sudden become scary?" I whispered.
"I don't know." He shook his head.

"Well, uhm..." He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and pulled back in shock.
"I-I'm sorry! I-I should've asked. I-" He hid his face in his hands.
"Sh, sh, shh. It's fine, Hun... can I call you that?" I blush slightly as I pulled his hands off his face.
"Yes!" He replied, his voice very high pitched.
"I-I mean, 'yeah'." He laughed, "Oh Titan, I'm actually really happy."
"Me too Hunter... me too." I rubbed his gloved hands.

Four hours earlier.

Hunter and I were still sitting next to each other, staring at the ocean and occasionally chatting.
"Would you rather, be a Jellyfish or an Eagle?" I asked.
"What's a Jellyfish... and what's an Eagle?" Hunter asked. I giggled.
"A Jellyfish looks like this." I showed him a pic that Luz sent me.
"And an Eagle looks like this." I showed him another photo.

"That's such a non-question." Hunter shook his head.
"What do you mean?"
"N/n... eagle, hands down." Hunter and I burst into laughter.

"I'd rather be a jellyfish."
"What is it with you and those human jellyfish?"
"THEY'RE TOO PRECIOUS... aww Hunter, are you jealous of the Jellyfish?" I smirked at him.
"WHA- No..." I gave him a look.
"I'm not."
"Like honestly no."
"Mhm." I hummed sarcastically.
"..."
"Maybe a tiny bit- but you can't blame me!" I started laughing and Hunter joined in after a moment of pouting.

"Would you rather, transform into a human or stay as a magicless witch?" Hunter attempted to skim a pebble. It only bounced twice.
"Human. Definitely human. Their ears look super cool." I grinned, "You?"
"Hmm. Magicless witch." Hunter rested his head in my shoulder. I skimmed a pebble. It bounced 6 times. I grinned to myself.

I could get used to this.

A/n: I couldn't help but add a 'I am not okay with this' reference. Teehee 🤭 And don't come at me for writing gushy romantic shit. I like it too much. 🖐️😗