I was still dripping of cum a little, so I pulled out a cup and jerked off into it. I filled it halfway. I smirked thinking it'll be a nice layer under the whipped cream on the pie. Then I clean myself up and I see Oliver walking into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes. He walks up to me and sees the cup in my hand. He looks in it, and I blush. "Aw, some milk. I'm thirsty." Before I can warn him or say anything, he takes the cup from my hand, and puts it to his lips. "That's not..." He takes a sip and blushes hard. He doesn't say anything as he puts the cup down onto the counter and looks down at my cock.

Then he finally looks up at me. "You know you could have woken me up. I would have helped you." I shake my head. "No, you looked so cute. Plus, in a few hours I have a surprise for you. That I'll know you'll like." I take the cup, but he takes it back from me. "No, I want it. Please." I couldn't say no to him as I nodded and let him have it. "Okay baby."

He starts drinking my semen in from the cup, and it looks like he's enjoying it. He looks up at me and smiles. "Mmm so good baby." I kiss his head, and take him into the living room. I sit down on the couch, he sits next to me and lays his on my shoulder. I then lay my head on his head and we watch a horror movie together.

I rub his leg and he moans a bit. And since we're both home alone, there wasn't a point in wearing clothes. A few hours passed and we finished our second movie. Then I heard a knock on the door as Oliver sits up and yawns. "Who's that?" I shrug and get up. I wrap a blanket around my waist as we hear a knock on the door for a second time. I unlock the door and open it. I see a tall, tan-ish and muscular individual in front of me.

He looks at me and says, "Is there an Oliver here?" I nod and then all of a sudden, I feel hands around my waist. Oliver is behind me, looking above my shoulder. Then the guy says, "I need to speak with him." I turn around and look around at Oliver. "Is that okay? I'll go check on the surprise." Oliver nods, but holds my hand. "Don't leave me." I shake my head. "I won't. I'll be able to hear and see everything from the kitchen, darling."

He smiles and let's go of my hand. I move to the side of him and realizes he doesn't have a blanket on. I whisper in his ear, "Need my blanket?" He shakes his head and smirks. "No mi amor." I smile and head to the kitchen to check on the pie as I watch Oliver talk to the man. I think I got a little jealous of him talking to that severely attractive and handsome man. I heard the whole conversation too, which made me a little more jealous.

"Liam, why are you here? And how did you find me?"

The man said, "I can easily and always find you. And I'm here because I've missed you."

I can't see Oliver's reaction, but he said, "Well you should have thought about that before you hurt me."

I was shocked to hear that. I stopped making the pie and crossed my arms, watching them. Then I guess Liam, from what I saw, grabbed Oliver's waist and pulled him close. I started to get mad, then I got extremely jealous when Liam kissed Oliver, and Oliver didn't pull away. Then I was walking back over there, and Liam saw me, smirking at me before he pulled away. He then whispered in Oliver's ear thinking I didn't hear, but maybe he wanted me to hear because he said, "I've really missed your body as well. I love pleasing you."

Oliver, He steps back and bumps into me. I smile and kiss the top of his head. He doesn't smiles back, and takes the blanket off me and wraps it around his body. He covered his whole body with the entire blanket, while I was naked now. Liam then said, "I'm sorry for hurting you, and making you uncomfortable right now. I can clearly see why you like being with this guy now. I'll leave now, but I want you to be someone important in my life."

Oliver looked away and I heard him sniffle, so I decided to take it into my own hands. I looked at Liam and pushed him into the hallway. "You can go now." He looked at me and smirked. "He'll be crawling back to me. See ya soon." I waited for him to leave, but I saw him go up a flight of stairs, and I heard a door shut. I started to think, 'Did he always live above me?'

I walked back into my apartment and shut the door behind me. Oliver ran up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He mumbled, "I'm sorry. I forgot he lived here. I hate my ex. I know you don't know much about my past, but I want to tell you things I've never told anyone before." I smile and kiss his forehead. "You can tell me whenever you want. But do you want the surprise now to make you feel better?"

He nods and I take him into the kitchen. I get him a slice of pumpkin pie and hand him the plate with a fork. Then he takes a bite and he makes the cutest noise ever. "Mmm, baby that is so good. Why does it taste different?" I smirk and wink. "Remember the cup you thought had milk in it?" He nods, "yeah." I walk closer to him and smile. "Well let's just say I put some of the 'milk' into the pie." He blushes and eats the entire slice of pie, very quickly.

After he finishes the plate and washed it up. I go behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. I press my cock against his ass, and he moans softly. He speaks softly, "What are you doing mi amor?" I smile and whisper deeply in his ear, "Oh nothing babe, but you know maybe you want to help decorate since Christmas is two weeks away."

He smiles and he turns around. His cock is really hard pressed up against me. "Yes, I would love too." I smile, heading into the laundry room, pulling out the tree and ornaments. I pull everything into the living room. He helps me sit up the tree. He also put the skirt at the bottom of the tree. Then I sat two stockings aside with the tree star. He both start putting ornaments on the tree, all different sizes, colors and shapes. I see him looking at an old ornament with my father and I when I was little. I snatch it from his hands, throwing it into the box.

He looks at me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.' I look at him and weakly smile. "It's no big deal. I just don't want to put a picture of my father on the tree." He nods and holds the tree star in his hands. He looks over at me and smiles. "Can you put me on your shoulders?" I blush, but like that idea. I walk behind him, putting my hands on his waist and then lifts him up, putting him on my shoulders.

I scoot closer to the tree and I feel him lean in closer to place the star on top of the tree. He starts playing with my hair and I blush a little. Then he says, "Hand me the stockings. I'll hang them up too." I smile and does what he says. I hand him the two stockings and he lean forward, putting the two stockings up above the tree.

I try not to think about something, but it's hard not to think about it, when it is pressing up against my head. And it wasn't soft. It was hard. And when I say 'it', I of course mean his cock. He finishes up and I help him off my shoulders and onto the couch. He then takes my wrist and pull me down onto his lap. I blush and moan a little feeling his cock inside of me.

He looks up at me and smirks. "Do you like having my cock inside you, baby?" I gulp and nod. "I-I uhm, yess." He smiles and began rubbing my lower back. "Then stay on my lap, and never move." I blush more and nod again. I move a little on his lap to push his cock further into my ass. I moan a bit more then I get startled as his phone rings. He picks up his phone and answers it, "Yes, hello?"

He doesn't speak for a few minutes, then he answers the person on the other end of the phone. "O-oh um nothing. Yeah I'll be over shortly." He hangs up the phone and looks at me. "That was my brother. He wants to talk with me in person." I smile and caress Oliver's cheek. "That's okay, my love." I get off of him, and try to help him up. He takes my hand and collapse into my chest. I pick him up, carrying to our bedroom, and then I help him pick out an outfit. He then leaves.