Closed wounds - Formaggio

You had been assigned a new job by the boss of Passione. The hitman team had complained about not having any healers when they put their lives in danger while on the job, so here you were. A small nurse, practically harmless, who would have to live with a group of cold blooded assassins.

You read the message from the boss so many times that you knew it by heart. You wanted to make sure that you had read it correctly the first time, in hopes that it was all a misunderstanding and you wouldn't actually have to move in with these men. But every time you reread it, the reality struck more and more. Your life really was going to change wether you liked it or not.

You got dressed and packed a suitcase with all the medical equipment you might need then head to the address your boss had given you. You wouldn't live there, but you still had to spend most if not all of your day at their base, which wasn't really something you wanted.

As you walked slowly to the hideout, you had to fight of the desire of running back home and avoiding this whole situation. But you didn't, knowing how bad things might go if you acted that way. You'd rather deal with it then die, to be honest.

You stood in front of the building for a while. The walls had turned grey from the dust and the rain. It wasn't exactly the most welcoming place you had seen, although it was exactly how you pictured the place to look like. Dark, damp and dirty.

You walked up the stairs, carrying the heavy suitcase along with you. Eventually, you got to the doorstep of your new 'home'. You didn't want to knock on the door. Going inside would be admitting that all of this is real, that it would become your daily life. Your shaky hand reached for the doorknob hesitantly when the door flew open, revealing a tall man.

He had a buzzcut and he wore a dark green top. He looked up and down at you, then at your suitcase.

"You made a whole lot of noise out there, we were scared that you got hurt when the noise stopped. You're the nurse right?" He seemed way more cheerful than you would've thought for a hitman, but it helped you relax a bit.

"Ah- is that so? Sorry for the noise, the suitcase is really heavy. I'm the nurse your boss sent, my name is Y/n. It's nice to meet you!" You forced yourself to sound cheerful in order to hide how much you didn't want to be here. He seemed to notice, but he didn't mention it.

"I'm Formaggio, nice to finally meet you. We really needed a nurse you know?" He walked a bit closer, making you step back a bit. "Need help with that? It does seem quite heavy."

"Yes, please." He picked up the suitcase and you followed him inside, studying the place as you did. It was more welcoming on the inside, but the place seemed awfully small for 7 people. You guessed that they each had a place of their own, as there seemed to have only 3 or 4 rooms. You turned your gaze to the group of people sitting down around a small table. They were all of the other members of the team, each stopping what they had been doing to stare at you instead.

The attention that was now on you made you uncomfortable, but you went with it anyway, following the tall man known as Formaggio. You stood next to him in front of the small group.

"Guys, this is the nurse." He looked at you, noticing your nervousness. "Y/n, this is the rest of the team. You okay there?" He whispered the last part, making you look to him instead of the men who were staring at you. You gave him a small smile then turned to the group once again.

"My name is Y/n, as you probably know your boss sent me to work as your nurse. It's a pleasure to meet you all, and please come to me if you need anything." You tried your best to hide the anxiety that filled your mind as you introduced yourself to the group.