intro

IMAGINES | JJ MAYBANK

18+

__

WARNING
THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN:

Drug use
Swearing
Sexual references
Mentions of domestic violence
Smut

This book will include Angst, Fluff, and Smut. This is an official warning if you aren't able to read chapters that will include mentions of abuse, and etc. .

Warnings will be set out in every chapter.

___

REQUESTS

My comment section, conversation board, and DM's are open to any requests!!

Feel free to reach out and share what sort of ideas you have for smuts or any type of chapters upcoming. I will definitely try and get out every request within my book and implement ideas throughout chapters!

___

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own the cast of outer banks nor the show, all credits go to Jonas Pate!

Thanks,

___

- MADSCLINEY -

Hi!!

I just wanted to come on here and thank you for considering this book. Many might know me by the book i used to have called,

SMUT | JJ MAYBANK

But unfortunately, wattpad deleted it ;(.

I know i had almost 100k and a lot of you babies enjoyed my chapters, i wish to continue writing and decided to remake another but this time with the opportunity to write Angst and Fluff besides straight smut. (even tho who's rlly complaining..)

If you have any questions please ask away!

I love seeing your comments, votes, and I'm completely devastated i lost my last smut book. I hope a lot of you guys can find me again and enjoy this book 10x more!

Love, Madscliney.

•

CHARACTERS MENTIONED

Rudeth Pankow as JJ MAYBANK
Madelyn Cline as SARAH CAMERON
Chase Stokes as JOHN BOOKER ROUTLEDGE
Madison Bailey as KIARA CARRERA
Jonathan Davis as POPE HEYWARD
Carlacia Grant as CLEO 
Joseph Andrew Starkey as RAFE CAMERON
Austin North as TOPPER THORNTON

etc. .