"You had your breakfast already?" I asked her before eating my food.

"Tapos na, Sir." She simply answered while she cleans my kitchen counter.

I started eating her prepared food. She cooked an omelette, with bits of vegetables on it, pancake, corn beef with potatoes and buttered potatoes. And I must say, she really cooks well.

"Are you the one in charge of the cooking?" I looked at her and she is now cleaning my kitchen floor with a vacuum even though it is clean. 

Nabitawan ko ang hawak kung kutsara. She is bending a little bit which made witness her glorious cleavage again. Muli akong umiwas ng tingin.

"Opo, ako rin po misan ang nagluluto sa headquarters dahil iyon ang gusto ng mga kasamahan ko sa trabaho."

Napantig ang pandinig ko sa narinig kaya muling nabalik ang tingin ko sa kanya. 

"How about that Ronald? Pinagluto mo na rin?" Napatigil ako sa pagsubo at tinuon ang buong atensyon sa kanya.

"Opo. Ganon rin naman sa mga kasamahan ko." She casually responded then entered the restroom.

"Tsk." Sumama ang tingin ko sa mga handa niyang ulam sa akin.

So she cooks for him too, huh? What a lucky bastard!

She is a great cook and it is normal that she cood for everyone else. Sa bahay man nila o sa trabaho niya. But just thinking of that average looking guy again, Ronald, requesting food from her…napahinga ako ng malalim.

I shouldn't be thinking of these things.

She washed the dishes again while I showered, afterwhich, she cleaned my wounds again while we were on the sofa.

"May gusto po ba kayong ulam mamayang lunch?" She asked before exiting my unit.

Umiling ako. "Anything will do."

I started working in my studio after she left, trying to distract myself from all those unwanted thoughts that I have for her. Nang dumating naman siya ng tanghali ay muli niya akong hinintay na matapos. 

"I can wash my own dishes, rest and you'll have work at seven." I insisted but she shook her head.

I watched her sit on the sofa and watch TV comfortably as she waited for me to finish. And since her back was on mine, right after I finished my lunch, I tried to not make a noise and started cleaning my own dishes. 

I felt proud of myself after doing it while she continued to be oblivious of her surroundings. I walked towards her direction, with a silly smile on my face but upon looking at her, her head bowed down a little while hugging my pillow.

She was sleeping soundly already.

Nawala ang ngiti ko sa labi. She sleeps and looks like an angel.

I carefully made my way to the sofa and sat beside her. She must have been exhausted all day. Magtatrabaho at magpupuyat pa siya mamayang gabi and here she is, cooking food for me.

Napahinga ako ng malalim. She needs to rest.

Akmang tatayo ako ng bigla siyang natumba mula sa pagkakaupo. Her weight leaned down on my body and I didn’t have a choice but to wrap my arms around her shoulder. Akala ko magigising na siya pero patuloy ang mumunting paghinga niya. She is in deep sleep.

Ramdam ko ang pagtayo ng balahibo ko sa simpleng paglapat ng palad ko sa balikat niya. Nagpakawala ako ng malalim na hininga. I need ro control my urge.