Entangled kisses - Saweetie

Start from the beginning

„Uh going away with the girls."

What

„When?"

„Tomorrow."

I walk out the bathroom door thinking she was joking, but she just keeps reading her book.

„What?"

„Tomorrow" She repeats.

„Dia we both just came home from business trips, this weekend is my sister's wedding. What do you mean?" I say, a tiny bit pissed off.

„Oh sorry."

„Okay now you're just trying to piss me off, what the hell is going on?" I rush out annoyed, my joggers hanging low over my boxers as I stand infront of the bed.

Her eyes first land on my hips, then she looks back at her book.

„Nothing, I'm just tired." My girlfriend shrugs, completely ignoring me.

„What the fuck?!!" I laugh out exasperated.

„Shhh, I'm trying to read."

My face actually turns red, my eyes bulged and my fists clenched.

Deep breaths

„Diamonté Quiava, my beautiful girlfriend, please just tell me what's wrong so I can actually do something about it." I explain honestly, searching her eyes.

„Can you please just let me be?"

„Where should I go?" I ask dumbly.

„I don't know, the guest room or something." Dia says carelessly, waving me off.

„Fuck this shit, I don't know what's going on with you but you're acting stupid ass fuck - I'll gladly sleep somewhere else."

„No surprise there." Dia chuckles dryly, putting away her book.

„What the actual fuck is that supposed to mean?" I ask, trying not to laugh.

„Stop treating me like I'm fucking dumb you fucking asshole." She yells, shooting up from the bed.

„I actually won't, cause since I've come home you've been not just cold, but borderline rude." I say sharply.

„Where have you been Y/n?" She asks, as if she already knew the answer.

„At the office Dia, you know I'm finishing the project I told you about."

„Y/N where the fuck have you actually been, cause I know that they close your fucking office at 02:00 am." She yells, getting up in my face.

I stand there dumbfounded, mustering her face for any kind of sign.

She looks hurt?

But before I can look at her any longer, her hurt turns into anger.

„Who"
Dia hits my shoulder with her hand
„-the fuck"
again
„is"
and again.
„she?!"
She finally finishes yelling.

I hold her arm before she can hit me again, face still written with confusion.

„Who is who?" I ask, still holding her arm as she tries to wiggle out of it.

„The bitch you been texting and fucking. And don't even try to deny it, I saw you outside, just a second ago talking to her - all smiles and shit."

I don't know what to say, feeling frozen as I stand there shocked. This was probably the worst moment to stay quiet.

I just have to say something-