"You're that weird guy!"

"What weird?!" He sighs. "Forget about it. I can't believe fate brought us together! I was planning on looking for you but I couldn't because my master penalised me for showing up at the restaurant out of nowhere! But I did that because of you. You pique my interest, actually." Sebastian made a playful smile.

Yejun just made a nonchalant expression. The hell I care about his interest.

"I need to buy something," Yejun said, ignoring Sebastian's words.

"Oh~ You came to the right place! So what do you want? Hm, wait, let me take a look."

Sebastian examined Yejun, observing him intently and Yejun just furrowed his brows.

"Aha! I think I know what you need!"

That fast? Does he know I need to buy art materials?

"Me." He suddenly pointed himself.

"What?"

Sebastian turned serious and then spoke.

"You need a lover. And that is me," he said in a serious tone.

What?

"I think I should leave," Yejun said and was about to leave but Sebastian held his arm.

"Wait, I'm just joking!"

"Then stop being weird." Yejun shot him a glare.

"Haha, alright, alright," Sebastian said while raising his both hands, surrendering.

"What do you want to buy?"

"I need some materials for artwork."

"Oh, it's over there we have complete school supplies here."

....

After paying, Yejun was about to leave when Sebastian spoke. "I don't feel another presence with you today. Where is your companion?" he asked mysteriously.

What is he saying? Does he mean Truck-kun?! Come to think of it, back at the restaurant he seems he know that I am not alone. Does he really see Truck-kun? Then this is bad. I should play innocent.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I'm an amazing sorcerer, I can feel presence or see things that are out of this world." He gloats.

"I can even perform this." all of a sudden, Sebastian floats the things inside.

"I can also do this." Sebastian made an ice flake out of nowhere with his bare hands.

"I'm amazing, aren't I? I bet you haven't seen something like this."

Is he... bragging?

Wearing a nonchalant look, Yejun speaks. "So?"

"W-What? Why does it seem that you don't care? I'm the only sorcerer, aren't you going to be surprised? Be amazed?"

Why would I be surprised about something like that? I have experienced things that are out of this world too. I even transmigrated here and turned into a cat. A weird truck that can turn into a human. I'm not gonna be surprised by something like that since I have seen that in movies too.

Sebastian chuckled. "Haha, you really are interesting. Here." All of a sudden a bag of cat food appeared out of nowhere and he handed it to Yejun.

Yejun frowned, confused.

"I have a feeling that you might need this."

After realizing something, Yejun was shocked. Does he know that I can turn into a cat?

"W-why would I need this?"

"I don't know. I just felt it."

It seems he doesn't know that I can turn into a cat. Safe.

"Then, I'll be leaving." He was about to walk towards the door but Sebastian stopped him again.

"What?" he asked out of irritation.

"Also, if you need a boyfriend just come to me. I will welcome you with open arms." Sebastian said then winked at Yejun.

Yejun felt a shudder and immediately left the place. Ugh, I'm surrounded by weird people.

....

"Why isn't Xavier here yet?!" The lady said out of frustration.

"It's 5 minutes have passed since the call ended, my lady. This place will take 15 minutes from the University to arrive here."

"I'm f***ng bored!" The lady pouted.

The man walks toward the lady who is sitting in a chair, he kneels in front of her and holds her hands.

"Then if you may, I will entertain you, my lady," He said and kissed the back of the lady's hand.

"Rex..." She stares at the submissive man's eyes amusingly. If he successfully captured those males she is interested in, she'll gonna make them like Rex. Submissive one.

The man is enamoured at the beauty in front of him, it's bewitching. He wants to claim her, but he can't do that since he long accepted that he is only a mere butler for her. Since he's madly in love with her, he wants to do everything for her just to make her happy.

The lady let out a seductive smile, for Rex, that smile was the sweetest smile he had ever seen. He's blinded with love.

"Then I shall take that offer then."

She inclined his face toward hers and lay her lips on his. Her lips were warm and soft and tasted like honey, it was sweet as if he'd get addicted to it. When he parted his lips from hers, he started pecking a kiss on her neck, then to her collarbone.

As the atmosphere is getting more perfervid, someone barges into the room.

"Sir!" When the man saw the scene he quickly apologised and looked away.

"I'm sorry!"

Rex just clicks his tongue and glares sharply at the man who entered inside. "What is it?"

"H-He's here!"

"My Xavier is already here?"

Seeing her lady turn excited after that heated moment, Rex couldn't hide his disappointment. But that's alright as long as he can be of use to her and seeing that smile on her lady is already enough for him.

"Y-Yes, I think that was him. He's currently fighting the others outside."

"That's definitely him! Bring him here immediately." The female said excitedly.

After the man left, she couldn't help but anticipate what kind of face Sol would make when begging her to let him go. But of course, she wouldn't let him go, she's going to make him obey and make him one of his handsome collections. In other words, she's going to make a harem of beautiful men. One that they'll obey whatever she commands.

A few minutes passed the man earlier came back full of bruises.

"Where is he?" Rex asked coldly.

"We can't get him, most of our men are knocked down. He's too strong..."

"What?!" The lady yelled.

"I-It's true---"

*BANG

The door slams open and a figure emerges.

"My lady, that isn't him."

......