Sonic: SILVER!

Silver: What? It's a badnik.

Sonic: Oh man! Tails is gonna kill me!

Y/N's pieces begin to move toward each other, Y/N's magnetic pieces slowly begin to attract each other, pulling themselves back together piece by piece. The process is slow but methodical, each piece finding its place and reattaching to the main body. As the pieces connect, Y/N's systems slowly start to reboot, their glowing eyes flickering back to life as they begin to regain consciousness. With a final click, Y/N is fully reassembled and stands back up, their systems fully functional once again.

"Danger, Silver, Threat Level High!"

They charge their arm cannon and aim it at Silver.

Sonic steps in front of Silver, putting his hands up in a calming gesture.

"Woah, woah, calm down, Y/N. Silver didn't know. He thought you were just another badnik," Sonic explained, hoping to diffuse the tense situation.

Y/N's robotic gaze flickers as they process Sonic's words, their arm cannon lowering slightly as they stand down from their defensive stance.

Suddenly a wispon shot goes right through Y/N's head, barely missing their core processor.

Y/N slumps down their eyes go dark, flickering slightly. Sonic and Silver quickly turn to try to see who shot but no one was there.

Sonic runs over to Y/N.

"Damaged, Slight Damage To Core Processor."

Silver rushes over.

"Sonic, are they okay?" Silver said, his voice filled with genuine remorse.

Sonic looks up at Silver, his expression calming as he reassures him.

Y/N's eyes flicker back to life.

"System restored, Integrity at 98%," Y/N said, their voice slightly distorted but steady.

Sonic and Silver let out a sigh of relief, glad to see Y/N back in working order. They exchange a nod of reassurance, united in their efforts to ensure Y/N's well-being and safety.

Sonic: Phew, Tails isn't gonna kill me.

Y/N picks themself up off the ground.

Silver: I'm sorry Sonic but who exactly is this?

Sonic: This is Y/N, they're a robot created by Tails to assist us in our missions.

Silver nods in understanding, impressed by Y/N's resilience and capabilities.

Silver: It's good to have them on our side. I apologize for mistaking them for a badnik earlier.

Y/N: "System restored, Threat level neutralized."

Sonic smiles at Silver, appreciating his acknowledgment and understanding.

Sonic: No harm done, Silver. We all make mistakes.

Suddenly the 3 hear noises coming up ahead.

They run over to see a female wolf with biscotti fur that covers most of her body, and brown skin that covers her muzzle, inside of her ears, arms, upper torso, and front torso. She wears light gray eyeshadow and has a long, bushy tail which ends in several tufts of fur sticking out in various directions. She also has a black nose, long-pointed ears and quite long hair that she keeps tied at the back in a ponytail with a black hair tie, save for a long, thick hair bang. Her pointed cheeks are a little fluffy. Her fangs protrude from her mouth in a natural frown. For attire, they wear a cream-colored tube top, light gray leggings, and a dark gray cloak, in which she keeps six canisters. The cloak also has black and dark gray pockets seen on the shoulders.