𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

You've caught Catnap creepily looking at you a few times.

"Catnap? Are you there?" Dumb thing to say, but y'know, just gotta make sure Catnap(isn't) is there!!

The lights were on so you weren't as scared.

You could see his beady white irises in the dark.

"Jesus there you are!" You ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug.

"I've missed just seeing you right in front of me!"

.

.

.

Silence.

"Also are you the one who's been watching me"?

"..."

"Keep you... away... from others..."

"I can't Catnap, here—" You picked him up, went to your chair, and settled him on your lap.

You scooted your chair in and started working.

"Did you want my attention? Here, I mean it's not necessarily my full attention, but you can cuddle up to me or something."

Catnap was— surprised. He didn't really expect you to do that, he thought you'd go away and he'd end up having to use his gas.

.

.

.

He can. Right now.

But. He wants to be with you just a little longer.

He can use his gas later.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank the lords Catnap was asleep. You didn't get goosebumps anymore.

You looked down on your lap, but your chest was in the way(unless it wasn't, not everybody has a big chest) so you move your head to the side(unless you didn't) and get a view of a sleeping kitty.

You heard a low sound of soft buzzing, and leaned your head in towards Catnap. Is he.. PURRING?!

For some reason you had a video tape recorder, just in case something happens at Playtime co, or when you're driving home or walking to your car. Soooo, of course! You recorded his purring, for memories.. Also this is the first time Catnap has purred, around you.

You feel as if he knows that you're recording his purrs. But he's still letting you. Even if he's been away, for a while.

.

.

.

Anyways now you're in a basement.

Away from everyone. Away from the critters, the kids, the workers.

You don't know why you're here.

Though. It wasn't that bad. I mean you can get really bored and lonely down here but Catnap visits you almost every day. You ask him why you're here but he doesn't say anything.

Surprisingly you actually get food! From Catnap. Good food. I guess, He knows where you live so he gets food from your house, or from playcare. He wants you alive, he could starve you, but you're human.

And apparently, humans need food. Yeah sure he gives you water. Sometimes orange juice. You need your vitamin C!

But one day, he took off your cuffs. You were confused, you wanted to go out but decided to stay down here. Where you're 'safe'.

The next thing you knew you heard screaming. No, not a child's screams of joy. It was horrific. Terrifying. You heard screams of kids, teens, adults, you heard so many screams.

You could hear the voice cracks in their pleas and yells. The cut offs of their loud, terrified screams. The splatter of blood. You could hear it all.

Yet you wish you didn't.

And after... An hour? Catnap came back, but he wasn't the smaller one that you usually saw. No.

He was taller, on all fours, more skinny and he was heavily breathing.

You could see blood on his fur. In his fur. On his face. And he was just staring at you.

Like a little kid, you walked up to him and hugged his leg. Maybe you went so insane that you didn't care about the fact Catnap caused those screams.

He picked you up by the collar of your shirt at the back of your neck, and walked out.

Hundreds of dead bodies. On the floor.

He showed you the dead bodies.

Like he was proud.

Though, you didn't care.

You tried scrambling out of Catnap's grasp, and somehow did.

"Catnap, can I ride on your back?" You asked.

He lowered his body for you to do just as you said.

You wondered how the critters were doing.

—☆Catnap's so spooky ^_^