New club?

I've been here at mckinley high for a while, being a freshman here is ruff man. I don't know what to do. There are no clubs here that interest me beside cheerleading but I will do that next year when I finish my last year at tumbling. I know I can get in. My dad is Sue Sylvester lawyer. I guess that's why she is nicer to me than anyone else.

I don't want to be noticed by anyone this year. After all, it's freshman year. I'm using this year just for observation. I'm usually just in a big hoodie hiding my long brown curly hair and I wear glasses that are dark tinted. The thing is I probably get more attention because of it. I get slushee in my face once in a while. I hate it.

I usually go to observe the cheerios. They're numbers are so cool. I can see why they win nationals. There's one cheerleader that has my eye though. It's Santana Lopez. She's so cool. She's a bitch but I love that. She always tells the truth and I respect that.

I'm friends with Tina she's a freshman like me and she also gets slushee in her face. We only have each other and that's fine for now.

Tina has been telling me to join a club called the "glee club." I mean I can dance. I don't know if I can sing though. I haven't sang since middle school.

Tina told me they are performing at assembly. If it looks fun I'll consider it. I'm not too familiar with show choir but actors make money, so I wouldn't mind.

Today was the assembly and I was just excited to see Tina. She is super talented. There is something else that is making me feel nervous. I'm sitting next to Brittany. She's one of Santana's friends and not to mention one of my old friends from cheerleading camp.

"Hi Selena. It's been so long." "Oh hi... Brittany. It has, huh." "We should go out to breadsticks together some time." "We should."

I can't believe she still knows me. Especially in this state. I do feel a set of eyes in my direction.

The performance starts and I can't believe Tina did "Push it" by salt 'n' pepa. I can see Quin face utterly disgusted at her boyfriend's behavior. This kinda makes me want to join because I like how it gives Tina confidence.

I go up to Tina and ask her why they did that song. She said it's because they would have been killed if they did the song the teacher said to do.

I told Tina I wanted to join and she seemed to be happy. I mean I don't mind getting bullied just a tad bit more than usual.

I was going to audition for the glee club and I saw Quin, Santana, and Brittany perform "I sing a little prayer," by Dionna Warwick. They  were good and seeing Santana sing was mesmerizing.

I'm next to audition and I hear Brittany mouthing 'good luck' and gives me a thumbs up. Next to her I see Santana give me a death stare. I wonder why?