Huang Ping, Sun Hongchao, Zhu Haigui, Wu Tong, as well as others such as An Keru and Zhu Ziqi all nodded after hearing this.

Although Wang Cheng later participated in the rural life, culture of the Central Plains, and musicians all performed very well, showing Master-level calligraphy, astonishing literary standards, and amazing classical music capabilities, the ratings are also extremely amazing, all of them are above four points, and there are even mythical ratings of five points.

But... there is no doubt about it.

Wang Cheng's performance on Tomorrow's Idol is still the most profound impression in their memory.

Wang Cheng's stunning songs and stunning choreography on the Tomorrow Idol stage refreshed everyone's understanding of music and dance, and also set new records for commercial sales and ratings of pop music. It has also refreshed the records of the past ten years again and again.

To this day, they can still immediately recall in their minds the shock when.

Those songs and works are still what they must listen to every day in their spare time.

Moreover, the few people present had all gone to see Wang Cheng's performance at the Tomorrow Idol live show, so naturally they knew best how popular and shocking the Tomorrow Idol was.

If they can, they really hope that the idols of tomorrow will be made by them.

Zhang Heping continued: "Why did Tomorrow's Idol become so popular in the first place? Live broadcasting definitely takes the greatest credit! There hasn't been a variety show in China that dared to broadcast live for a long time. Moreover, this was at a time when everyone was relatively resistant to popular stars. Tomorrow's Idol dared to do so at that time Producing a live talent show is definitely a first in the world, and it also allows many viewers to see the confidence of the program team, so it attracted a large number of viewers from the beginning." 

"Have you noticed that our program team is different from the original one? Do Idols of Tomorrow have the same predicament?" 

"Yes, that's what everyone is questioning!" 

"Similar to Idols of Tomorrow, our profession of actors has been questioned for a long time due to the proliferation of popular celebrities. Our program team Although many people began to recognize the strength of young actors, there were still many voices saying that it was all fake and post-production. " 

"So, we need a live performance to let everyone really They recognize the strength of the younger generation of actors."

"Moreover, among Wang Cheng, Wen Yixiao, Zhu Ziqi, Han Xiao, and Ke Ru, Ke Ru is the one who really has acting skills and can increase An Keru's fan following. "If Wang Cheng and the others don't have much acting experience, they can just go through the motions..." 

"Wang Cheng's working hours are from four to eight o'clock. If Tomorrow Idol dares to broadcast live at five o'clock in the afternoon, we can also do it at this time." 

"Click live!"

Zhang Heping's words made Guan Sheng, Zhang Xiao, Wu Zixin, Shen Xinyan, Ma Jianfeng and other judges and actor contestants nod slightly in recognition. As judges and contestants, they hope to be recognized by the audience, and I am very confident in myself, so I hope to get a more direct opportunity to prove myself!

An Keru smiled but said nothing.

Zhu Ziqi also ate her meal calmly. She was not interested in these things. All she could think about was the poem Wang Cheng wrote just now and Wang Cheng's appearance.