Traffic Wars! You can't control it? Then I'll come!

Working hours.

When Wang Cheng arrived at the practice room, he took out his mobile phone and sent a message on his Weibo: "Hello everyone..."

Simple three words, click send.

Zhang Xiuhua and Zhang Hanwen, who were paying attention to Wang Cheng, immediately received a reminder, and immediately clicked in to take a look, and suddenly the two looked at each other, looking at Wang Cheng who was standing there not far away, their expressions were very complicated!

No canvassing, no photos, no useful information in three words - hello everyone!

Zhang Hanwen was about to go to Wang Cheng and discuss with Wang Cheng about drainage on Weibo.

After all, their team doesn't have any resources now, just relying on Wang Cheng's suddenly explosive Weibo traffic now.

If Wang Cheng didn't divert traffic to the team from his Weibo, they wouldn't be able to compete with Wu Han and Li Fanfan.

Zhang Hanwen has not yet given up his debut dream.

However, Zhang Xiuhua grabbed Zhang Hanwen: "Hanwen, don't go. Wang Cheng has his own style of doing things, let's leave it alone. You can practice dancing these days. The next time the program is recorded, Director Liu Jinjian will come over to see, you guys behave well, then I will try to see if I can get some resources from Director Liu."

Zhang Hanwen still looked at Wang Cheng's figure unwillingly, and said on his mouth: "Okay, Sister Hua, we will practice dancing well."

People rose by 350,000 fans overnight, but they didn't care, so they said three words, hello everyone...

He only added 50,000 fans in one night, but he didn't sleep all night, and sent five or six interactive messages in the morning, if not for the fear of being too frequent and bad, he can't wait to interact with fans on Weibo all the time and let everyone vote...

Thinking of the gap between the two, Zhang Hanwen's face became even more bitter.

And Wang Cheng also clapped his hands and signaled everyone to come over and start dancing!

Zhang Hanwen and several people ran over one after another and began to enter the state of dance practice.

At this time, the traffic battle in the outside world has just begun.

Penguin Entertainment, as the king of Internet traffic, there are no people they can't popularize, and if there is, then continue to smash more traffic.

Wu Han and Wen Yixiao, the two trainees featured by Penguin Entertainment this year, began to appear more frequently on its major software, Penguin Video, Penguin Music, Penguin Communication, etc., are all traffic giant software, and they have begun to drain the two trainees.

Only at eight o'clock in the afternoon, when Wang Cheng left work, Wu Han's Weibo followers reached 1.5 million, and the achievement of adding one million new fans in 24 hours reached the level.

Wen Yixiao's popularity is higher, directly exceeding two million, and the number of new fans reached 1.5 million in 24 hours, making many people in the entertainment industry exclaim that wolves are coming, and another top stream in the circle may be born under their witness.

The growth rate behind Wang Cheng slowed down, and the number of new Weibo fans in one day was only about 700,000, reaching a fan base of more than 1.2 million, which made Zhang Hanwen and Zhang Xiuhua look stupid, and they couldn't wait to grab Wang Cheng's mobile phone to operate Wang Cheng's account by themselves, interact with those fans, send a few more photos, and call on everyone to vote...