Heart can't break twice

Sorry that it's english, but it Sounds better and I'm already Feeling insecure about it so lemme Just write it down in english thanks.<3

Can someone pls hug me?

I need it.

And I'm sick of hugging myself or saying: "that was good u did it right and I Love myself"

Cause no.

No, I cant do this anymore.

If I hugged myself right now, I wouldn't feel anything. I Just need someone in my Life, who does this for me.

Who can hug me Like that, who dries my tears and says: "it's ok, you can do it."

Someone Who really helps me.

Who really Cares about me, who loves me, when I can't.

But I now know this won't happen.

I Loved a Boy once, and I was Happy, I told him all about me, I really, really Loved him so much.

But then he betrayed me. He didnt Care about me, he just threw me away Like I was Trash and started to Date my ex Best friend.

And He told them who I really am, told them my Secrets, my thoughts- Everthing.

That Hurts.

So I learned to hide my Feelings.

I learned how to hide my pain, I learned that I can't Trust anyone, cause it would Just Hurt me.

I gave Up, to risk it and believe someone in the words they were saying.

And that's how Virgo became so mean and unbreakable, so unsympathetic and dismissive.

And I'm Not saying we're heartless.

No, U can Trust us, U can Count on us when U need us, when u know us Well enough and when u just Accept our Type, our behaviour.

Cause we know how ist feels when everyone's misunderstanding you, when they dont understand your Feelings, when they Hurt you with the smallest words.

And we are there for u, Evertime.

We dont have much to loose anymore.

Cause when Heart's already broken, you cant Break it again.

You can't Trust anyone. It would just Hurt you, ist would make you weak and deppendent, would make you breakable. They Just wanna Hurt you....

written by: my Trust issues
Signed by: the voices in my head
Supported by: my depressions

♥️Love u, Mickey♥️