Leave My Son Alone

Start from the beginning

So now that his proud Alpha father drove ready to fight to his school to meet Gojo-Sensei, Megumi was scared.
He didn't want his Sensei to get hurt or to think badly of him because he had a crush on him. Megumi didn't want anything to change. He knew he had no chance with his Teacher, that his crush was stupid and there would never be anything between them, but a little spark of hope was still there. And he didn't want his father to extinguish it.

The car ride was silent and as they arrived at the school, the white haired teacher clothed in his typical black uniform walked towards them over the schoolyard, his brown leather bag in hand, looking like he was on his way back home.

"Megumi, what are you doing here? I thought your father was working like always."
Gojo stilled in his steps and looked from the frail, slender, black haired Omega up to the taller man standing next to him who had his student's arm in a tight grip.

"You must be Mr. Fushiguro, I believe?"
Gojo took the sight that Toji Fushiguro was in, his big, broad frame, his wide shoulders and the smug grin that he wore on his face as he laid eyes on his son's crush for the first time.

"And you must be 'Gojo-Sensei' my son told me so much about."
Toji said dryly, staring down the smaller and leaner, white haired man with the black mask over his eyes.

Gojo smiled affectionately to his Omega student, knowing Megumi liked him and respected him as his Teacher.
"Yes, I am. Nice to finally get to know you, Mr. Fushiguro, let's go back to my classroom for our conversation. I only have high praise for your son, he is a very well behaved and good student."

Gojo grabbed for his keys and wanted to turn around and walk back inside the school, but then he felt a hand next to his head, boring its nails into his shoulder, holding him back.

"I advise you to keep your filthy fingers off of my son. He belongs to me, and no one else. If I see you smiling at him like this one more time, I'll break your fingers one by one."
Toji rumbled into Gojo's ear as he came very close to him, so close he was able to smell his scent.
If there had been one.
The Alpha chuckled. "

"Oh, I see you're not an Alpha like me. This is gonna be solved very easily then."

Toji pushed Gojo against the school's wall near them and pulled off the top of his Uniform in one fluid motion, leaving the Teacher in a very tight and a little too small black Shirt he wore underneath, exposing his neck.

"Mr. Fushiguro! What are you doing ?!" The Teacher grunted with a loud voice, pushing himself off of the wall again, and kicking the Alpha directly in the stomach.

Toji tumbled backwards a few steps, one arm holding the hurting middle of his Body, but he caught himself quickly again.

"What do you have there, on your neck?"
Toji pointed to his own neck where his scent glands were. The scent glands the Teacher wore thick white patches above, making it Impossible to smell his scent through.

"It's none of your business Mr. Fushiguro. So please leave the schoolground now. I can't have someone here who uses force against another person. And you aren't a good role model for your son as well."
Gojo kept his professional tone in his voice, acting like it didn't concern him that he had been exposed.

But Megumi noticed it. He noticed how his Sensei's voice wavered a bit, but only a tiny bit. Nevertheless, Megumi knew him too well to not notice it.

The Alpha only smirked, uprighting himself and walking towards the white haired man again.
He wasn't the one to quit when he was being pushed away one time. He took what he wanted, no matter what it cost.

"I'm going to make sure you will never end up with my son. I will do anything that it takes to make him understand he only belongs to me, and no one can have him. And he can have no one but me as well."