The tall, broad man with the dark hair smirked, looking at the smooth chest and the hint of pink, hard nipples that were presented right in front of him.
Gojo blushed a little, but returned the smile.

"Yeah, you know, I am a really nice guy. And if someone does something so greatly for me like saving my life, I feel like I have to give something back. Something meaningful. More than words. Without you, I wouldn't have this body anymore. So I'd like to give it to you, to do with as you please, for tonight."

Gojo took a step towards Toji, and now standing right in front of him, he needed to crane his neck to look him in the eyes. It did something to him, for once needed to look up to someone, because normally he was the taller part.

He felt smaller, weaker than Toji. His cock throbbed in his pants at the way he was looked down on by the man that had saved him and then just left like it was nothing to him.

"Oh, can I? And who says that I want that, huh? Why do you think I would like to use your body? Got such a big ego that you just think that everybody would say immediately yes to your offer? How arrogant."
Toji laughed down at Gojo, seeing the immense hunger in his ocean eyes behind those round glasses.

"I've never been rejected in my entire life, so yes. I came with the absolute sureness in mind that you would take my offer. You're way older than me, how many young guys are throwing themselves at your throat, huh? Can you afford to be picky? Don't you just want to bust a nut in a warm, tight hole without having to think about consequences? Having the consent to do anything that you want to that body?"

Gojo pushed Toji back, letting himself inside the apartment and closing the door behind them. He shrugged off his shirt, presenting his fully naked and ripped torso to Toji.

Toji let him push him back, interested in where this would go. This guy had confidence in himself, but he was already really desperate for him. What a fascinating combination.

"Insulting the Guy who you desperately want to get dicked down by isn't a good technique, Satoru. Maybe you should try something else. I think begging would really suit you."
Toji placed a hand on the side of Gojos face and put a thumb on his lips, pulling down the lower lip a little. His lips were soft and plump, they would feel nice around his dick, Toji knew that.

"If you are a good boy and beg, I might take on your offer."
He chuckled, seeing his bright blue eyes widen.

Gojo gulped down, this wasn't what he had anticipated. But he felt his cock twitch in his pants, absolutely ready for that.

Toji saw the hesitation but also the interest in the younger guy and chuckled. Oh yes, this was perfect. Satorou didn't seem to have subbed before, but would be ready to do so for him. Hell yeah, he would turn this arrogant guy into the most submissive sub for his cock the world had ever seen.

"Come on, where is your arrogance now, hm? Show me how good you can beg for me."
Toji pushed, letting him know he was waiting.

The dark haired man pushed his thumb further in Gojos mouth, Gojo parting his lips obediently for him.

"There we go, that's good. Now let me hear your voice."
Tojis praise let Gojos cock twitch in his pants. The man's skin tasted of salt and cold ash, like he had smoked a cigarette before. It was nasty, but it also let his breath hitch and heart beat faster. He had never done anything like this before, but he was all too eager to try with his man.

As Toji pulled his thumb back so he could speak and smeared his spit all over his lips, a shudder ran down Gojos spine.
"P-Please, fuck me, Mr. Fushiguro."
Gojo tried, his voice tight and unsteady.
He had never begged before, this was new and the words felt a bit weird in his mouth. .