The white haired man took the drink that the bartender passed him and gulped it down in one go, cleaned his mouth with the back of his hand and turned his back to Toji, vanishing in the big crowd.

Toji huffed amusedly, watching the shop of white hair leave, his eyes never leaving him. So he wanted to be hunted, his little snow bunny. Nothing easier than that. Toji was an excellent hunter.
The dark haired man followed him through the masses of anonymous bodies, shoving more women and some men off of him, his eyes focused on only one person.

His little snow bunny was quick, changing directions and throwing himself into other men's arms to be swayed away by them, but Toji never let him get out of his sight. It was a chase, the white haired man was the prey and he was the merciless hunter, his mind set on catching him.

His heart was beating in sync with the beat of the loud bass that the club was playing, his breath fast and heavy, his eyes wide open and fixed on the white hair in front of him. He was close. He would get him now.
He was dancing with someone else, pressing his slutty little ass against the crotch of the other guy, rubbing himself all over his hard boner.
Such a whorish bunny.
Toji needed to teach him a lesson.

He pushed the other guy away from him with more strength than would have been needed, but he wanted to show off to his prey, make him see how strong he was. What he was capable of.

The other man fell down onto his ass and Toji grabbed his prey, wrapping his hand hard around his slender wrist and pulled him away with him, off the dance floor to a private room.

"Oi! What do you think you are doing ?!"
His little snow bunny protested as Toji dragged him away.

But Toji didn't answer him. He opened the door to a room in the secluded area of the Club, pushing the young man inside and closing the door behind both of them.
He immediately grabbed his hand again after he turned on the lights and closed the door, making it visible for everyone else that this room was occupied now.

He pushed his prey against the wall next to the door, grabbing him by both his wrists and holding them above his head, making it hard for him to fight back.
Toji looked deep into those blue watercolor eyes, a victorious smirk on his lips.
"Like I already told you. I don't ask. I don't beg. I don't request anything. I command you to do something, and if you don't obey me, I will force you. Sooner or later. I will make you regret not following my command immediately. So, I will give you one more chance since you seem to be new to this, wearing this cute blue bracelet. What is your name?"

He saw how the other's Adam's apple bobbed up and down and how his breath came quicker, harder, his chest raising up and down beneath his tight black Shirt.

Toji was a few inches taller than the white haired man, enjoying his advantage of looking down at him, able to see every little shift of emotions in his pretty face.

"S-Satorou. Satorou Gojo."
The white haired man breathed out, trembling under the hard stare of Toji.

"Satorou Gojo, hm? Didn't think you would break so easily once I caught you, my little snow bunny. But at least you have a pretty name. You may call me Master, or Sir. Whatever you prefer."
Toji held both of Satoru's hands in one of his, caressing his cheek with the other.

Satorou winced at the touch, probably expecting to get hit by Tojis big hand that touched his face.

Toji chuckled at the cute display of fear, letting his hand rest on his cheek, watching how the younger one blushed more and more, pink blooming on the tip of his nose and cheekbones.

"Who do you think you are !?"
Satorou hisses, his fear gone in an instant.

"I am a dominant, as you can tell from the color of my bracelet. And you are new to this game, but don't worry, I will tell you everything you need to know.
So you either submit to me, or I will let you go again.
But I know you wanna play with me.
All you have to do is to say 'Yes, Master' for me to start."