"Yehey! Thank you!" Agnes smile before she rushed forward and hug him. Felix was frozen as Agnes hug him in his waist.

"Uh okay that's enough hugging. You can let go of me now." Felix said im awkward tone. Agnes quickly let go of him and smile.

"Can I hold hold your hand?" Agnes asked but Felix look at her hand.

"Uh... Let's just stick on you following me okay?" Felix said as Agnes pout.

"Okay..." Agnes pout before she and Felix start walk around. As they walk around Agnes look at Felix.

"Do you have a name mister?" Agnes asked in cheerful tone.

"Felix." Felix said as he looks around.

"Thank you for helping me Felix." Agnes smile as Felix nodded.

"Welcome I guess... But I'm gonna be honest with you kid I'm not the type you can get along well." Felix said as Agnes tilt her head.

"Really? How come?" Agnes asked.

"I hate interaction. I hate talking with other kids. I really prefer to be alone." Felix said as they walk around.

"Then why did you help me?" Agnes asked to him. Felix just shrugged as he look around.

"I'm bored. That's all." Felix said.

"So you help me because you're bored?" Agnes asked.

"Truth hurt kid." Felix said.

"Where's your mom and dad?" Agnes asked making Felix stop walking and look at her.

"Do you really ask someone many question?" Felix asked to her.

"I guess..." Agnes answer making Felix sigh.

"That's enough question and let's just look for your sisters okay?" Felix said to her before he looks around.

"Where's your sisters? They couldn't be far away." Felix said when suddenly someone is running behind them.

"AGNES!"

Felix startle a little in the shout before he turn around and saw a girl in glasses and a blonde in beanie. Agnes gasp in joy.

"Mar-"

But before Agnes can say anything Margo quickly put her behind her.

"Who are you! And why you're taking our sister!?" Margo demand making Felix eyes widen.

"What?" Felix asked.

"You heard me! Why you're kidnapping our sister!" Margo said to him.

"Okay hold on lady! First of all "your welcome" for helping your sister and second what's your damage!? Why the heck you're calling me a kidnapper all of the sudden!?" Felix said to her in cross arms.

"Helping?" Margo asked before Agnes tugged her.

"It's true, he's helping me because I got lost." Agnes smile making Margo eyes widen and look at him.

"You did?" Margo asked.

"I did. You're welcome by the way." Felix said making Margo gasp.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know." Margo said making Felix smirk.

"Next time try making the person explain first before speaking okay?" Felix said to her. Margo nod at him.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry, I just got really worried about her." Margo smile at her. Felix smile at her.

"Nah don't sweat it." Felix smile.

"Um thank you for helping my sister and I'm so sorry for accusing you." Margo smile at him.