Alfie took off his shirt before replacing it with a black button up shirt, as he soon took the boots out of Ramiro's hand. "Well—I'm going to go check out the club that's going to make us more money."

Mir hummed. "I heard about a new club that opened up in Queens. We looking at some competition?" He questioned making the man shake his head.

"No—that's just a nice club you go to for drinking and dancing. This club is partially for men and woman who want their desires fulfilled." He explained.

"So a strip club?"

Alfie tilted his head a bit before nodding. "Yeah—a strip club. Don't forget to feed Diablo, you know how he gets when he doesn't eat." He looked down at the puppy who laid down on his feet.

He smiled rubbing his head. "Un bebe así." He zipped up his boots before walking out of the closet.

"I'll bring you back something to eat!" He yelled before entering the elevator as it closed behind him.

Alfie sometimes didn't like to lie to Ramiro but it was for his own good most of the time—he wasn't ready to get involved with the team just yet. Maybe in a couple of months but as of now he needed to be focused on school not shooting niggas in the head.

Opening the door to his SUV Nathaniel awaited for him already dressed for the occasion. He smiled at his old friend as they did a handshake. "I didn't think you'd actually come back." The man says.

Alfie shrugged putting on some shades. "Well, like we talked about over the phone—New York is a dried out mess it needs to be corrected and I happen to fix messes how it's why I sent you out a month ahead before my arrival."

Nathaniel nodded with a hum. "So how's Mir? Logan stopped by last night before he started his new position at the hospital in Queens." He asked.

Alfie chuckled thinking about his youngest son. "Mir, is Ramiro. Smart, intelligent and rebellious—he's ready to step into our world but I ain't ready for him to yet. You see Logan didn't even hold a gun until he was eighteen."

Nathan chuckled. "He's just like you—his buddy is right behind him. These young bulls are ready to take over but don't even know the pressure that comes with being a king."

Alfie hummed in agreement. "¿No es eso un hecho?"

Nathan looked at him with interest. "You know, you never did tell me how you know Spanish?"

Alfie looked at him funny. "It's my native language my father is Peruvian while my mother is Antiguan. I can speak Spanish, Portuguese, patois, creole, French, Italian. It's all in me." He shrugged.

"Damn—I can barely speak English and here you are speaking six different damn languages." They both laughed as the car pulled off.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Alfie stepped out the car followed by Nathan as they walked up toward the entrance of the soon to be club with Marcos walking up in front of them.

Him and Allie smile at one another before embracing each other. "Ah! It's been a while my friend—I told you that New York will be the place for us." He chuckled as he showed him the inside of the club.