【Flashback】

Start from the beginning

We stopped in front of a store as he turned towards me before reaching into his pocket and taking out a pen and paper before writing something down. "We can meet up later, Y'know if you ever wanna hang out."

I watched Cyrus smile as he handed me the paper "Catch you later princess." He walked into the store as I looked down towards the paper reading 'xxxxx xxxxxx, call me ♡︎ -Cyrus'

I smiled as I put the paper into my pocket and continued to walk, all ready to tell my friends about the new friend I made. Not noticing the watching eyes that watched me walk away.

─── ───

{ A few years later }
{ Escaping the Bergens }

I WAS IN MY ROOM GETTING ready to head over to Branch to visit him when I heard the doors burst open "Y/N!" I heard a voice yell as I jumped and turned around to come face to face with my dad. "Jeez dad, you scared me."

I put my hand to my chest as he rushed past me and grabbed a bag and filled the bag with some of my important things "Dad...?" I trailed off as he threw the bag on his shoulder and grabbed my hand "D-Dad? What's going on?" I yelled as I snatched my hand back.

"Look, I don't have much time to explain, but we are escaping through the tunnels. WE NEED TO GO." He yelled as I could see the sweat rolling down his forehead "I'm giving you two seconds, you better be out cherub." He ran out my room.

I felt my breathing get quicker as I rushed to my desk and pulled out a box. Retrieving a small black box which contained Floyd's earring he gave me when he left as well as pictures that I had with the boys.

I ran out my room as my father frowned before grabbing my head "Come on." We ran out of our pod and noticed every other troll running in one direction "Come on hunny, stay close to me." He held my hand tightly as we followed every other troll.

Feeling myself getting pushed and shoved as we made it down into the tunnels. I let out a yelp as I got shoved once again "Y/N I'm telling you. If something happens I want you to keep running, you hear me?" My father quickly spoke as I felt tears prick my eyes.

"Y/N!" He yelled as I nodded rapidly "Yes dad." I cleared my throat as I forced myself not to cry. I felt myself slowly losing grip from his hand as the crowd of trolls kept shoving me.

Due to the shoving and pushing of the frightened trolls my dad lost grip of my hand and fell to the ground. I let out a small gasp as I turned around and noticed my dad. I tried my best to get to him but I felt myself get carried away from the running trolls.

"DAD! NO." I cried out as he looked at me from the ground "GO Y/N, I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU OKAY. I LOVE YOU." And that was the last thing he said to me.

I turned back around and continued running "I love you too." I muttered to myself as I wiped away a tear that rolled down my cheek. That's when I heard something, my ears twitched as I looked next to me and saw Cyrus who was rubbing beside me. "CYRUS?" I yelled as he turned to me and smiled.

"Hey princess." He grabbed my hand as we continued running "Where's your dad?" He yelled through the commotion as I sighed. Feeling my breath get quicker and quicker as i panted with every step "Gone."