Chapter 27: Drugs

Start from the beginning

I looked around the buttons and whimpered.

I headed to the back and grabbed my iPad to watch youtube videos on how to land a plane.

With a step by step tutorial, I made it.

I landed on a small island where a group of people welcomed me.

"P-please, w-where's the nearest hospital?" I asked the moment I left the jet and they patted my back.

"Calm down. No hospital here, buddy. You want a hospital that's another few miles ahead to the east. Hawaii, they call it." One of the guys with a scar on his face replied.

"O-oh... t-then I have to go there-" I gulped when they pulled me closer to their group.

"What's the hurry? C'mon, this is paradise island! You're fated to be here! A few drinks won't harm you? EVERYONE WE HAVE A NEW RECRUIT! LET'S PARTY!" One of the shirtless guys shouted before a loud music was played.

They pushed me here and there, letting me drink some tiny glass of shots they call it and then... I started shivering.

I knew something was not right.

When the place got dark and most of them were either totally drunk or passed out, I balanced my way towards my jet again.

"N-nini... G-guhh... W-what's h-happening..." I shivered as I tapped her cheeks.

She's still unconscious.

I looked around the jet nervously when I was reminded of the dead body in front of me.

"H-hospital... I need to h-head to the... g-guh.. C-cold... E-east... n-need to bring N-nini t-to... h-hospital..." I shivered as I walked towards the cockpit.

I couldn't see the take off strip. All I could see from here was a 100 metre view from the light of my jet.

I took the risk to just accelerate until I got the safe take off speed and pulled the steering causing us to take off smoothly.

I felt dizzy the moment we got up in the sky.

"Nnh... What's happening..." I massaged my head in hope that I would feel better but no... it got worse.

I knew I had to land again somehow.

"Boeing 2309, we were expecting you 2 hours ago. Are you ready to land?" I heard someone talking from the headphones so I put it on.

"H-hi... uhh... Y-yes, is that... Hawaii?" I asked before biting my arm in pain.

My head hurts so bad but I know I need to keep myself conscious else we're both... Well, the three of us will be dead.

"Yes, this is 19.8987 N, 155.6659 W. Location: Hawaii. Please prepare for landing. We were expecting Master and Mistress Kim-Manoban. Their suite and itinerary is ready." The air traffic controller replied.

"O-okay, uhmm... T-this is Master Kim-Manoban. T-the uhmm... Pilot is kind of dead. We e-encountered a t-tragedy back on an island we had previously emergency landed on. P-please, uhmm... Get m-me an ambulance. My w-wife is unconscious." I replied and they noted.

As I focused myself to land, I saw the group of lights flashing of what is an ambulance.

They ran to my jet and assisted to carry both the pilot and Nini to the ambulance and I entered too.

I couldn't stop trembling.

I hugged my body and shivered which took the attention of the paramedics too.