Chapter 14: Rose's Insecurities

Start from the beginning

"N-NO!!" I screamed.

—End of Flashback—

"Shhhh... Baby, it's okay." Jisoo covered my eyes before turning my body and hugged me tightly.

"H-he... He is going to get me! J-jisoo... N-noo... " I sobbed.

"You're safe here. Lisa has made that agreement, remember? You're safe. Nobody can hurt you anymore." Jisoo kissed my head countless times and I smelled her scent until I calmed down.

I looked around to see Dylan already tied and muffled at the other side of the living room with Lisa looking furious and worried.

"Y-you... You tell me what you did to her." Lisa pointed to Jennie who is still unconscious.

"B-babe... C-call the ambulance. We don't know if Jennie need medical help other than the bruise." I whispered and Jisoo kissed my head again.

"We already called them. Y-you can't remember? How long were you in that dark zone?" Jisoo asked worriedly.

Jisoo and Lisa know of my past because there was one time where Appa decided to break into Lisa's apartment in Japan.

It was a simple weekend where we were about to go out for sightseeing.

A simple blast on the door with rows of bodyguards ready to carry me back to the Park Mansion.

And then... There's that monster.

Seeing me traumatized, Jisoo stood in front of me again... to protect me. Lisa on the other hand, gave him her name card saying they would discuss any matters some other time.

It took me a while to open up to Lisa and Jisoo about my past but they took it well and accepted me the way I am. Especially Jisoo who would prioritize me more than anything else.

I did feel bad at first because she stopped caring about her own being but then... the real feelings came and it was hard for me especially when her ex girlfriend decided to come back into her life.

Until today, I feel that Irene is still interested in my girlfriend. It's disturbing my thoughts from time to time.

"Babe? You okay? You're daydreaming again." Jisoo tapped my cheeks so I turned to look at her.

"I'm okay... I... I'm sorry." I whispered and she shook her head.

"Don't be sorry. I'm here for you always, arasso?" Jisoo rubbed my back again.

Her warmth is irreplaceable.

"TELL ME!" I flinched when Lisa shouted in anger.

It's the first time I've seen Lisa like that. The first time we met her and the part where we started to get to know her, she's this preserved... pickle.

She doesn't share much. She doesn't talk much. But having her around makes me feel safe just like Jisoo. Until... She got into a fight with me.

——Flashback—-

(Just remember they call her Lalisa when they were in Japan and at this phase, Jisoo and Rose haven't confess to each other yet)

"Yah Lalisaaa! That's my pudding!" I frowned.

Usually, Lalisa would simply pass the food back to me but to my shock, she continued eating the pudding and smirked at me.

"Nope! It's mine!" She said and I stomped towards her.

"You... get back here!" I chased her when she started running around the tiny apartment.

"Hehehehe!" She chuckled as she jumped over a few pieces of furniture.