5. Stars shine in the dark

Start from the beginning

"Sorry Diti. I forgot to inform you." Said Aashmi showing him her puppy eyes.

"Really Aashu!!!"

"Sorry bro but nobody knows about it, only we know that too because we stayed back yesterday and that reminds me, call Siddharth, he is also decorating the board with you all."

"Chal kya rha hai? Koi batayega kuch?" Asked Yuvraj irritated.

"Ek sec ruk jaa" replied Aashmi.

Siddharth came with Aditya and asked the same question. Then Ishaan and Yuvika explained everything that happened yesterday to Yash, Yuvraj and Aditya.

"What the fuck? And how did it get copied? Did you guys not keep it nicely and now what will happen?" Asked Aditya, the moment he got to know everything.

"Same feeling. Don't know. No and idk." Said Yuvika monotonous.

"What?" Asked Siddharth confused listening to their conversation.

"She replied to his questions. Ignore them." Replied Aashmi.

"Well we got an idea." Said Abhimanyu gaining everyone's attention.

"You both got the same idea?" Asked Yuvika eyeing them.

"Yes."

"That's weird. Forget it and tell us. After seeing your creative intelligence I am not your big fan but now seeing our condition I am all ears." Replied Yuvika pointing at Abhimanyu and Aashmi started laughing and Ishaan was trying to control his laugh.

"Now what?" Asked Yuvika confused.

"Ishaan said the same thing." And they both started laughing.

"Okay stop. Not everyone is good at everything." Said Abhimanyu.

"Can't believe you are saying this Mr. know-it-all." Said Aashmi.

"At least I accept it Miss Topper. Not like you." Retorted Abhimanyu.

"Oh just shut up both of you. Kuch aur kaam h bhi tum dono k pass ladne k alawa." Said Ishaan irritated.

"Okay okay. Calm down bro. You guys can use rare earth phosphors." Said Abhimanyu.

"Yes, It will look good and I don't remember anybody doing anything ever with that. So it's good. You guys can try it. Agar tmlog ke pass koi aur idea nhi hai to. Ofcourse." Said Aashmi agreeing with Abhimanyu.

"And what the actual fuck the thing is?" Asked Aditya. And both of them looked at him shocked.

"You don't know." Said Abhimanyu wide eyed.

"Don't talk like Aashu. I am not a topper like you guys. And I don't study all the freaking time for the stupid marks. I live for fun not those marks. So I don't know about whatever infinity stones you both were talking about." Said Aditya offended.

"First they are not infinity stones. Secondly we don't study all the freaking time and most importantly even we don't live for these marks. It's just that we love our academic validation and not like you, passing all the time the whole year." Abhimanyu said this time.

"Okay baba sorry. What are those gems or whatever phosphorus potassium they are." Said Aditya keeping his hand on his shoulder calming him down.

"Rare earth phosphors." Said Ishaan.

"Yeah whatever."

"They are triband phosphors with green, red and blue colours. They have rare earth elements that means they have luminescent properties which means they will give off light when stimulated by EM radiation." Explained Abhimanyu.