Chapter 14

Readers pov

I woke up seeing I was in the house the three of us now four shared since Dan Feng took over my body. 'I wasn't sure how carrera broke the news to nerissa.' I thought to myself looking at the bracelet I was wearing seeing that my emotions are stable. "(Y/n)." I look to see nerissa come in as I sat up. "How are you feeling." She said. "I'm doing okay for now." I said. "Carrera told me what happened." She said as she hugged me.

"Did I cause any damage to the city." I said feeling guilty. "No you didn't you didn't injure Carrera either." Nerissa said. "You should get some rest as well and also open house is in 2 days." Nerissa said giving me a soft kiss then leaving the room. I went back to sleep closing my eyes.

-in the readers conscious-

I looked around seeing two sides one dark and light two figures sitting upon a rock representing both sides.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So your the voices I've heard

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So your the voices I've heard." I said looking at them as the one in the white dress spoke first. "Yes when you touched the crown we manifested the body you are in now." The one I white said. "Once the crown is touched the effects are irreversible." The one in black said. "So it's true." I said looking as the two nodded. "You were able to transform inverse when your emotion went beyond negative due to your guilt and fear." The one in the black dress said. "You were the one who tempted me to do that." I pointed to the one in the black dress. "And I tried to stop you." The one in white said.

"Your emotions were beyond control once she took control." The one in white said. "Which I took advantage." The one in black said. "Ok so I got that even if you are the two that reside me what are even your names." I said. "Hikari." Hikari said as I look at the one in black. "Yami." Yami said. "You are our host." They both said. "A powerful one at that once you touched the crown we felt your mana a high count but not used to Yami's power." Hikari said. "When you went inverse for the first time you were not used to it which is why when your friend put the bracelet on you it reduced the amount of power." Yami said. "It's helps me keep my emotions in control." I said. "But for now get used to us once fully mastered Satan and Metatron you'll be a force to reckon with. Not even the twin dragons can beat you." Yami said as I felt my body slowly fading. "Your waking up we'll have this conversation again soon til next time." Hikari said.

-back to reality-

I sat up from the bed seeing that it was night fall. "Hey sleepy head." I look to see Carrera was at the door. She sat down next to me and lean her head on my shoulder. "I didn't know that was actually you back at Kaijin's shop Dan Feng told me everything." Carrera said. "No it's fine." I said. "Besides Dan Feng has my original body with all the demonic traits but I still contained all my magicules." I added. "Dan Feng gave both the rings to me." She said opening her hand showing the two rings her and Nerissa gave to me. "These were the first ring we swore to wear." I said putting them on. I got up and putted on a jacket. "What do you plan on doing." Carrera said. "I want to get used to this new power so I'll be where we always trained." I said leaving the room.

Third person pov

(Y/n) left the house and went to the training ground where he and Carrera trained for the first time. "Metatron." She said transforming into the astral dress. 'This is the first time I used this version compared to satan.' She thought to herself. She looked at herself as she looked at the cannon on each of her sides. 'This form is very similar to Satan.' Hikari said in my mind. (Y/n) began to practice the moves similar to satans form seeing she can disperse the cannons and even bring them together to concentrate firing a single beam blowing most of the trees in the forest.

'I have to control my emotions.' (Y/n) said to her self transforming back to normal. "I still have lots to learn about in both forms." She said looking down at her bracelet seeing that the color is still white.

- 2 days later -

It was the day of open house as Carrera, Nerissa, "new" (y/n), and (y/n). The four of them were walking along the bridge as they saw Rias' whole peerage surrounding some person.

"What's happening

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What's happening." (Y/n) said walking up to them. "Huh." Rias and her group were confused to (y/n)'s new appearance. "It's a long explanation." Carrera said. "Well this is the first time I've met the Dan Feng and the new host of the spirit crown." The silver haired male said walking to (y/n). "Spirit crown." Rias said. "The spirit crown harbors two of the most powerful spirits and to have the high elder put them both in a high percentile." The silver haired male said leaving them all.

Carrera then explained what happened to (y/n) and also explained why Her and Dan Feng are in two different bodies. The four of them passed through the school gate some of the students staring at the new girl mostly the male students even though it's (y/n)'s new and permanent appearance. Though Nerissa, Carrera, and Dan Feng were not gonna let that slide as the three death stared the male students who corrupt the newly (y/n). 'Seems ever since this new appearance made them very protective of me.' (Y/n) thought to herself as the four of them went inside to get through the day known as open house.

From low devil to High class demon (Tensura x Highschool dxd x reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें