Author Note

Hi, thank you so much for choosing to read my story. Before I begin I would like to point out a few things; This book is set in season one, but they are around 14-15, this is because I think I want Adrianna to have a love story with Gilbert or maybe even Gerry and I feel like for what I want to do with this story this age is the right approach. Also This is my first time working with Anne with an E and like it does in most fanfics the storyline will change. If you like my writing I also have two other fanfics that you can read, one is called 'The Secrets of The Sullivan Name' yes I did use the last name Sullivan in this story but the two stories are completely unrelated, for some reason I just like the last name Sullivan! That fanfic is with the Slytherin boys fancast from harry potter, I have only done a few chapters because I kinda have writers block and I don't know whether people like it and want it to be continued or whether I should just leave it. I have another fanfic called 'The Lost Boys Mate' if you can't already tell it is about the 1987 movie The Lost Boys, so if you would like to check those out be my guest! I hope you enjoy reading this book and don't forget to vote and comment to tell me what you do and don't like, and feel free to message me with ideas, requests, or questions.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Anne with and E characters the only characters and rights I own are for the OC's (Adriana, Alexander, Anastasia, Annabella, Amelia and Andrew Sullivan)