KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Final Pt. ⚠️

Start from the beginning

Porchay was lying in a bed. He was still unconscious, his body motionless.

The room was dimly lit, with a single flickering light bulb hanging from the ceiling.

Porchay slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurry and his head throbbing with pain. He tried to figure out where he was but the dizziness made it difficult to focus.

Before he could figure out anything, he heard a door open afar in the distance. He was startled and scared.

He pretended to be unconscious, hoping whoever entered the room wouldn't notice that he was awake.

The sound of footsteps approached, growing louder with each step. Porchay's heart raced as the footsteps drew nearer.

Soon, the room's door opened and a figure entered. Porchay couldn't see who it was.

The person came near him and slowly caressed his cheek. Porchay's heart skipped a beat as the person's touch sent shivers down his spine.

Then the person got on the bed and lifted Porchay's left leg and placed them on his shoulders. He slowly caressed Porchay's leg.

Porchay was now trapped in a terrifying situation, paralyzed with fear.

"I have been waiting for this moment for a long time", the person said. Porchay immediately recognized the voice.

"P'Time", Porchay whispered with fear, his voice barely audible.

Suddenly Time started pressing Porchay's leg with great force, causing Porchay to cry out in pain.

"You are up, Sweetheart," Time said with a sinister smile.

Porchay looked at him with horror and before he could react, Time twisted Porchay's feet to 180 degrees, causing all of his bones to snap and break.

Porchay let out a blood-curdling scream as excruciating pain shot through his body, the sound echoing through the room but no one was there to hear his cries.

On the other hand, Time inhales deeply and smiled darkly, savouring the sick pleasure he derived from Porchay's agony.

Time then got off the bed and went outside the room.

Porchay, who was in intense pain, somehow manged to gather his strength and got off the bed and crawled towards the door. He was crying and trembling with each agonizing movement.

He managed to go to the hall and saw Time sitting in the couch. He saw Porchay coming crawling towards him and smiled cruelly.

Time got up and picked up Porchay and threw him to the couch with force and again he got on top of him and started beating him mercilessly.

Porchay, who already was in severe pain, couldn't do anything. He tried screaming for help, but his voice was weak and drowned out by the sounds of his own suffering.

Before he could figure out what to do next, Time again lifted Porchay's left leg and again placed them on his shoulders. Porchay's mind raced with fear.

Time then held Porchay's head and pressed it against himself with an unnerving strength. This resulted in breaking Porchay's bones of his hips in left side and causing excruciating pain to shoot through his body.

As soon as the sounds of bones breaking filled the air, Time again took a step back and breathed deeply as if he was in heaven. He then sat for sometime in the chair before lifting Porchay up and taking him back to the room.

Time then beat Porchay so violently and relentlessly that his body became a mere shell of suffering.

After a few hours, Time stopped and went out of the room, leaving Porchay lying there, broken and bruised.